Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

pattaya fire works 24-25 may

Family coming in from north for show. Have been unable to find anything on beach road closing. Question will all of beach road be closed dolphin to

bahali peir or just from kalang? I know it is do to shut down at 4 pm with usual chaos/gridlock.?

Can't be sure but usually the Beach Road gets closed in it's entirety. You get a few vehicles passing through. Should be different this year with plenty space on the beach, it is 20-30m wider than last year. Last year was awful in that half of it from Klang North was closed off, for the reclamation work, plus the Beach was badly littered. Only concern this year is that it has been pretty hot in town. When I was out recently I don't think it got below 33 DegC all night. I also hope the no drinking on the Beach rule will be waved as I usually take a small cold box, mat and along come a few of her friends, of course with food and it is quite good fun. I will get into town mid afternoon, check into a hotel, visit a seafood restaurant, then a couple of beer bars and then onto the Beach. Usually have to walk everywhere.

Oh, just remembered another issue, finding a toilet.  

Edited by jacko

? Thanks jacko. i have gotten room on soi2 for toilet and place to park etc.

agree much better with beach saw it in December. if no more rain.