Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Last week the GFE provider and I go to Hong Kong.  We go to Victoria Peak, which I highly recommend.  There was a photographer taking pictures of people with the spectacular background.  When we get to the the front of the line, the photographer asks "Is this your father?"  The GF is tall and does lighten her hair but is not built like an interior lineman or a rugby front liner so not really a plausible scenario.  She understood the question and said no.  While unspoken, I think you could have heard the "OH" in Macau.

• Haha 1

Inevitable I'm afraid. I'm 70, and at the end of this month I'm taking my 28 year-old Thai wife to the UK for 10 days. Already looking forward to the comments (mostly from middle-aged women I expect) when I walk down the street with her. 

6 hours ago, Bushcraft said:

Inevitable I'm afraid. I'm 70, and at the end of this month I'm taking my 28 year-old Thai wife to the UK for 10 days. Already looking forward to the comments (mostly from middle-aged women I expect) when I walk down the street with her. 

I am sure you walk with pride ?

BG said it first but I agree. Head held high and revel in the reaction of the old biddies. Half your luck ladies!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I would expect a  photographer to have a little more experience with such questions. 

43 minutes ago, jacko said:

I would expect a  photographer to have a little more experience with such questions. 

Agreed.  Sounds like he was just being mean.

54 minutes ago, BigusDicus said:

It was a she, probably 30 something Chinese.

My mate in UK has just had his girl over for 3 months.......He's 75 and she's 30.

I've asked if she liked the Uk..he says she had a great time and he took her all over....I didn't ask about resentment on the street although I know he was worried about that prior to her visit....But I did ask how his daughter and son reacted when they finally met her.....He said they wouldn't meet her.....The whole 3 months!!  I didn't say anything but I think that's fucking disgusting of them.

Edited by atlas2
2 hours ago, jacko said:

1 hour ago, BigusDicus said:

24 minutes ago, nkped said:

It was a she, probably 30 something Chinese.

There you go.  Generally speaking women can be caty to other women, much meaner than men....then again it could have been a simple mistake.  Regardless I am sure you too walk proudly!