Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 233 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Money transfer through Bangkok Bank New York

Most of the US caucus has known for a while that ACH transfers through Bangkok Bank were coming to an end, supposedly as of April 1.  It's also known that that didn't really happen.  I received the attached letter from Bangkok Bank which suggests the real end will be June 30.Image (30).jpg

This has been a total bitch for me since i use the 65000 a month option for renewals. I have used Transferwise and quite good but no guarantee it will show as an ITT.   Going to the States in September so i will just get another O-A from Washington.  Good for 2 years.  I understand why some guys are looking to Vietnam. But this is my home. i'll deal with it the best i can.

I've got the direct deposit for a qualifying check set up.  Looking forward, the issue is the requirement to go to a branch to make a transfer.  That's not a major issue now, but could be later.  Seriously considering breaking out the 800K at some point and just letting it sit.

• 3 months later...