Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I am starting a Thai small business and looking for investors. I have secured a good amount of "etc." so we can get a pill machine and make Black Aunt, and a companion drug, Black Uncle. 

2 hours ago, Grandpollo said:

I am starting a Thai small business and looking for investors. I have secured a good amount of "etc." so we can get a pill machine and make Black Aunt, and a companion drug, Black Uncle. 

I'll be your Black Daddy

13 hours ago, Bob Belzy said:

I'll be your Black Daddy

Good news for investors. I have acquired a considerable supply of "other", "miscellaneous", and "hmmm...not sure" to quadruple production. Send cash in 1000B notes (minimum 100) to

Shyster McChemist

123 What The Hell Are Those Pills Street

c/o Near the Dumpster Behind the Food Mart and Only between 3 and 5 a.m.

Pattaya

With your name and contact details. And your tolerance to "hmmmm....not sure". For testing. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I find Red Ants give me a headache and any time a woman touches me for 3 days after a boner appears.

Black works well but I only use it to give the missus an extra thrill if we go away.

I did bring a load back to the UK to sell which have all gone my mates go mad for them.

I then got a good friend to post me a load they went too. So I need to find a way to get some more back once lockdown is over as our July trip looks like it's been cancelled ? 

Edited by englishinsiam