Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Winners  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Ole will be missing 2 of his best players, De Gea and Pogba when Liverpool make the short journey to Manchester. It will be a job saver for Ole if he wins. If he loses...?

Ole will properly miss De Gea a lot more than Pogba.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Its behind the sofa time when Arsenal are defending these days. At least they showed some bottle to come back in the second half. Man Utd faced a difficult game at Southampton who were unlucky no

Hi, Gone through all the weekend games and nothing interests me betting wise. Strange round of games. Horses for me this weekend with a big meeting at Newbury.

Hi, Southampton beat Villa and are almost safe. Chelsea victims of another bad VAR call but prove too good for Spurs. Good weekend for wac, Arsenal win, Spurs lose, and the Gypsy King beats Wilde

Hi,

Liverpool finished the game on the attack. I liked that and the fact that Klopp made changes which worked in the second half. The scousers felt robbed by United goal but this ref leaves a lot of these type of fouls go unpenalised. Klopp should have warned his players of that and to play to the whistle.

Hi,

Chelsea face a tough journey to Burnley after their trip to Amsterdam. The young guys will learn a lot. Spurs had a good win last night but may find the trip to Liverpool difficult. 

Hi,

Chelsea young players do well to see off Burnley. Spurs get a great start but still fall short at Anfield, again. Arsenal have 2 VAR decisions go against them. After refusing to overturn wrong decisions before now they overturn 2 in the one game. I feel there is some questions to answer in the PL's implementation.

Hi,

Watford v Chelsea and Everton v Spurs are the 2 games that interest me this weekend. I'll be surprises if both away teams win which the bookies seem to think will happen.

1 hour ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Watford v Chelsea and Everton v Spurs are the 2 games that interest me this weekend. I'll be surprises if both away teams win which the bookies seem to think will happen.

I think Everton until now has been a disappointment. But I think Walcott and Iwobi have it in there DNA, they want to win against Tottenham ?

On 11/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, maik said:

I think Everton until now has been a disappointment. But I think Walcott and Iwobi have it in there DNA, they want to win against Tottenham ?

Hi,

VAR saved Spurs. :D Everton are not as bad as they look up to now. Lost several points because of bad VAR decisions. PL have to sort it out as the refs are sabotaging it. Some very dodgy refs in the PL.

Hi,

City visit Liverpool in the game of the round. City have lots of injuries at the moment so its Liverpools chance to clinch the title after so many years.(89-90) City have a very poor record at Anfield. Will the scousers be celebrating Sunday night ?

Hi,

VAR is no friend of Man City as they are on the wrong end of several bad calls. The refs seem determined to undermine VAR which works well in other countries. Sheffield United were another team who were robbed at the weekend. Lets hope its sorted soon or the PL will face an exodus of fans/players/managers who feel that the sytem is favouring a few teams.

https://www.balls.ie/football/report-var-premier-league-major-change-420075

Report: VAR In Premier League Set To Undergo Major Change In Coming Weeks

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Rumours of the departure of Pochettino in the North London air.

Hi,

Ahead of the game, as usual.:D Levy must be clearing the decks for a sell off to some big player if he has hired Mourinho. Mourinho is not the type of manager who will put up with having no money to spend. Would the Spurs Jewish fans put up with an Arab owner ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7703937/Where-Mauricio-Pochettino-Real-Madrid-Man-United-PSG-Bayern.html

Where next for Mauricio Pochettino? European elite circling for talented manager after Tottenham sacking with Manchester United and PSG among front-runners

11 hours ago, maik said:

I don’t like Mourinho and the kind of football he makes his teams play. So I think Tottenham must be the right place for him to be   :bigsmile:

Insane, the guy makes his ample money by getting a sign on fee, then later a bugger off payment, when he has alienated the players. 

Edited by jacko
7 hours ago, jacko said:

Insane, the guy makes his ample money by getting a sign on fee, then later a bugger off payment, when he has alienated the players. 

Hi,

I feel he has changed from the early days of Chelsea.

19 hours ago, maik said:

I don’t like Mourinho and the kind of football he makes his teams play. So I think Tottenham must be the right place for him to be   :bigsmile:

Hi,

The Spurs fans like attractive football. They will be very vocal if the football isin't up to scratch.:cussing

Hi,

Man City are strong favs to beat Chelsea in the game of the weekend. Chelsea lost against Man Utd 4-0 on their last trip to Manchester and lost the corresponding game 6-0 to City last year so will be determined to play it tighter this time around. I have a feeling it may be a close result and will probably have a few quid on Chelsea on the handicap. Should be a good game.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:30 PM, maik said:

Unai Emery must be the next to lose his head.

Maybe Pochettino can stay in North London?

Hi,

Cant see it, maik. Some have made the move but I feel Poch may want a job in Europe. I'd like to see an Italian manager, like Allegri, as they are usually good at sorting out defences. Something has gone wrong for Emery at Arsenal, maybe he is only comfortable coaching in his homeland ?

Hi,

Gone through all the weekend games and nothing interests me betting wise. Strange round of games. Horses for me this weekend with a big meeting at Newbury.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, maik said:

No surprise – Arsenal sack Unai Emery. Freddie Ljungberg will temporary take over.

Hi,

Yeah, you were right. Lets hope whoever comes in will be able to make the team better defensively. Emery has had great success as a manager but it went wrong at the end of last season when Arsenal only needed a few good performances to make the CL. He couldn't do it.

28 minutes ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

West Ham and Crystal Palace are the teams of the weekend with great away wins. Man Utd and Arsenal disappoint again. Funny week in North London with all 3 teams sacking their manager. I'm sure that has never happened before. Jose must be licking his lips as he brings Spurs to Old Trafford in the midweek round. Ole should not say this, " The league table at this point is not the biggest concern" 

Hi,

Ole had a great win against Spurs which should keep the faithful on side for a while. A more difficult task is todays derby v City who are a much more difficult opponent than Spurs.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:24 PM, maik said:

Everton – Chelsea: 3-1 

Good start for Ferguson as manager for Everton.

Hi,

Not sure he has the right temperament for management. Lets see. Ole has a good week with wins against Jose and Pep. Sheffield Utd look safe for this season, it will be interesting to see if they can do as well next season. I usually have a good idea who is going down by now but it's difficult this year.  Leicester seem the only danger to the scousers after the weekend.