Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Winners  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Its behind the sofa time when Arsenal are defending these days. At least they showed some bottle to come back in the second half. Man Utd faced a difficult game at Southampton who were unlucky no

Hi, Gone through all the weekend games and nothing interests me betting wise. Strange round of games. Horses for me this weekend with a big meeting at Newbury.

Hi, Southampton beat Villa and are almost safe. Chelsea victims of another bad VAR call but prove too good for Spurs. Good weekend for wac, Arsenal win, Spurs lose, and the Gypsy King beats Wilde

Hi,

Man Utd v Everton is the game of the weekend for me. I'm having a good season so far and am going to back Everton on the AH. Man Utd have played 2 good games in a row and I cant see them having another great game. Everton showed great spirit in their last game and I'm hopeful they can put in another good performance away from home. Its depressing to see Arsenal at 11/2 at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Spurs v Chelsea is the game of the weekend. Chelsea will have strong support as they are playing Spurs. Not having a bet on this one.

Hi,

City outclass Leicester in a high quality game. Sheffield Utd continue good away form. Southampton hammer Villa and seem to be improving. Man Utd currently 0-0 v Watford.

8 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Man Utd currently 0-0 v Watford.

United lost it, as did Spurs....looking forward to Mourinho's comments on that. 

On 12/22/2019 at 10:00 PM, jacko said:

United lost it, as did Spurs....looking forward to Mourinho's comments on that. 

Hi,

Spurs were outplayed by a team which had been out of form. Kane failed to show up in another big game and  Eriksen didn't seem too bothered. Leicester face Liverpool at a good time after Liverpools journey to Qatar. However they were well beaten by City and that result may have a negative effect.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:09 PM, wacmedia said:

Leicester face Liverpool at a good time after Liverpools journey to Qatar.

That doesn't seem to have affected them. 

12 hours ago, jacko said:

That doesn't seem to have affected them. 

Hi,

No, cracking display from Liverpool. The scousers can crack open the champagne. At the half way stage they have won 18 and drawn 1. Southampton seem to hitting a bit of form and should be ok. Hard to know who will go down this year.

1 hour ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Hard to know who will go down this year.

Watford and Norwich already adrift at the bottom. Can't see either putting a decent enough run together at the moment, but you never know. Watford the most likely to escape if Deeney finds his scoring boots. Villa have trouble scoring so could easily be the third team. However, my pre-season pick Brighton are already in touching distance of the bottom 3.

43 minutes ago, tallguy said:

Watford and Norwich already adrift at the bottom. Can't see either putting a decent enough run together at the moment, but you never know. Watford the most likely to escape if Deeney finds his scoring boots. Villa have trouble scoring so could easily be the third team. However, my pre-season pick Brighton are already in touching distance of the bottom 3.

Hi,

Watford have hired Nigel Pearson who did such a great job at Leicester, Because of that I give them a chance. Norwich seem to be prepared to go down and take the money. They hope they can come back next year and gradually improve. Villa is a team I expected to do better. Bournemouth have lots of injuries and they could go down. I hope Brighton can stay up as they play more entertaining football than last year.

1 hour ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Watford have hired Nigel Pearson who did such a great job at Leicester, Because of that I give them a chance. Norwich seem to be prepared to go down and take the money. They hope they can come back next year and gradually improve. Villa is a team I expected to do better. Bournemouth have lots of injuries and they could go down. I hope Brighton can stay up as they play more entertaining football than last year.

I expect Bournemouth to do better when their injured players start to return but, I don"t follow things closely enough to know how many are long term injuries.

Hi,

City have to go full tilt at the CL after their defeat at Wolves. The scousers can safely start quaffing the champagne at this stage. Who'd have thought it would take them 30 years to win another one in 1990 ?

Hi,

Arsenal put in an improved performance but are robbed by the ref. VAR denied teams crucial points and it is obvious the refs want to prevent the correct implementation of VAR. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10636068/ref-craig-pawson-bottled-jorginho-red-card-chelsea-arsenal/

Arsenal fans fume at ref Craig Pawson after ‘bottling’ Jorginho red card before Chelsea midfielder goes on to score

10 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Arsenal put in an improved performance but are robbed by the ref. VAR denied teams crucial points and it is obvious the refs want to prevent the correct implementation of VAR. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10636068/ref-craig-pawson-bottled-jorginho-red-card-chelsea-arsenal/

Arsenal fans fume at ref Craig Pawson after ‘bottling’ Jorginho red card before Chelsea midfielder goes on to score

I watched Match of the Day and I saw 2 maybe 3 goals denied for offside, using VAR. Well the decision seemed dubious to me.  Often it seemed the problem was a player had a finger or a big nose just ahead and that isn't the spirit of offside,  the more goals the better in my mind. I like it if it reduces shirt pulling and tactical fouls the ref misses, and my personal hate, diving... but VAR isn't having the impact I had hoped. 

13 hours ago, jacko said:

. but VAR isn't having the impact I had hoped. 

Hi,

Going over the coverage for maginal offsides wasn't the original plan. I feel Mike Reilly is trying to bin VAR by messing it up. He was a lousy ref as well.

Hi,

Unusual day in the PL as the teams lower in the division win more points than the higher teams. Only Leicester and Man City win from the top half of the table. Arsenal show a bit of fight to see off Man Utd. Arteta seems to be instilling some backbone into the team.

5 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Unusual day in the PL as the teams lower in the division win more points than the higher teams. Only Leicester and Man City win from the top half of the table. Arsenal show a bit of fight to see off Man Utd. Arteta seems to be instilling some backbone into the team.

I think the players are buying into Arteta as manager. I'm not sure if Mourinho is a better option than Pochettino. I see Moyes is back and WH crushed Bournemouth. 

12 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Well don't forger last night's result. 

I always expect some 'surprising' results over the Christmas and New Year busy spell, it is the 'norm'.... 

20 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

I think the players are buying into Arteta as manager. I'm not sure if Mourinho is a better option than Pochettino. I see Moyes is back and WH crushed Bournemouth. 

Hi,

Pochettino had had enough, he was waiting for the pay-off.  Moyes had been a lucky manager for me over the years. I think if the players don't like you they down tools these days. It can't be easy to manage very young, very rich players.

3 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Pochettino had had enough, he was waiting for the pay-off.  Moyes had been a lucky manager for me over the years. I think if the players don't like you they down tools these days. It can't be easy to manage very young, very rich players.

Yes, a problem here too that we call losing the locker room. Around the time Dusty Baker was managing the SF Giants, this problem was well known. He was not a great strategist but his players responded to this ex-player and he was the first I heard called a "players" manager.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:05 PM, midlifecrisis said:

Spurs are very disappointing this year. Liverpool has been super and consistent all year.

Hi,

I said it.:D(OP) Kane out for 3 months.

Spurs failed to turn up in the CL final and would have been lucky winners after 13 defeats during the PL  season. Pochettino seems unsettled and I feel they may not have as good a season as their fans are hoping.

18 hours ago, wacmedia said:

... and I feel they may not have as good a season as their fans are hoping.

If we look at the ’Big Six’ it is only Liverpool fans who think there team has a season as they were hoping. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, maik said:

If we look at the ’Big Six’ it is only Liverpool fans who think there team has a season as they were hoping. 

Hi,

Correct. Chelsea are getting better, I think.