Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Winners  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Kun broke the record for most goals by a foreigner in the PL, and most hat-tricks in the PL yesterday. Great stuff. Liverpool beat Spurs, again. Didn't make it to the Auld Triangle but I'm sure they were in good mood despite Arsenal only drawing at Palace.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Its behind the sofa time when Arsenal are defending these days. At least they showed some bottle to come back in the second half. Man Utd faced a difficult game at Southampton who were unlucky no

Hi, Gone through all the weekend games and nothing interests me betting wise. Strange round of games. Horses for me this weekend with a big meeting at Newbury.

Hi, Southampton beat Villa and are almost safe. Chelsea victims of another bad VAR call but prove too good for Spurs. Good weekend for wac, Arsenal win, Spurs lose, and the Gypsy King beats Wilde

Hi,

Man Utd are the only team to take points off  Liverpool this season and will be flat out to get another good result in the match of the round. I hope its a great game. Arsenal face a tough test v Sheffield Utd and it will be a good indicator of any improvement since Arteta took over.

5 hours ago, maik said:

Once again a weekend where Liverpool supporters are the only happy fans of a ’Big Six’ club.

Hi,

I thought Liverpool were very good and the VAR decisions went United's way. Agree, the Big Six don't look too big this year. 

Hi,

There is a midweek round of games over the next 3 nights. Chelsea v Arsenal is a game I have a lot of interest in and I hope we get something out of the game. Villa play Watford, who have improved under Nigel Pearson. This game could decide who will go down in the long run.

Hi,

Martinelli scores a great goal as 10 man Arsenal show lots of bottle at Chelsea. Southampton have a great away win at Palace and are safe for another season.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Good round of games this weekend which will help determine top 4 and relegation issues. Wolves visit United and I will have a little bet on the Wolves on the AH. Tottenham are a big price v City who are already assured a CL place. Tottenham have more to play for. West Ham play Brighton in a must win game for them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Very few games during the mid season break. Chelsea v Man Utd is the game I am interested in on Monday night. Should be a good one.

That is a very important match. Chelsea needs a win to go four points up on Sheffield United who are playing well.

Also important is Man City - West Ham, relegation looms for WH. I expect they will lose though.

Positionally AV - Spurs is important to both clubs. AV is just above relegation and Spurs are still hopeful of a top four finish. A win by Aston Villa would put them in 15th while a Spurs victory would put them in 5th. A Spurs win and Chelsea loss would mean only two points separate 4th through 6th. The top three on the table are in a strong position but both City and LC need points as only two points separate second and third.

The winter break is dragging things out but finally we get a bunch of games with the makeup game next Wednesday also. 

Should be fun.

Man City penalized big time.

Manchester City has been banned from UEFA club competitions for the next two seasons -- beginning in 2020/21 -- and handed a $32.5 million fine by European football's governing body.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/14/football/manchester-city-uefa-competitions-ban-spt-intl/index.html

Deliberately inflating price of sponsorship deal. And not cooperating with the investigation.

They will appeal the ruling.

5th place this year qualifies for the Champions League next year.

1 hour ago, midlifecrisis said:

Man City penalized big time.

Brexit revenge! B)

On 2/15/2020 at 7:00 PM, midlifecrisis said:

Liverpool doesn't play great and still wins. Norwich had their chances.

Hi,

Will Liverpool's luck last till the end of the season ? Happy Sunday in North London as both teams win.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:54 PM, jacko said:

Brexit revenge! B)

Hi,

Well City ain't the only team gaming the system. I think FFP is being used to keep clubs like City and PSG out of the big time. 

11 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Well City ain't the only team gaming the system. I think FFP is being used to keep clubs like City and PSG out of the big time. 

It would not surprise me. 

Hi,

Man Utd get all the calls in game v Chelsea. Let's hope that the FA haven't decided that United must make the CL, whatever it takes. 

On 2/17/2020 at 3:35 AM, wacmedia said:

Hi,

In almost every major sport whether FIFA or the Olympics or you name it, money ends up being a big corrupting influence. Violations are often not dealt with until someone decides they have to make an example of some organization. That is often political in nature because they don't fix the system, they just make an example of someone while ignoring the rest of the violators.

I hope City is successful in their appeal but the deck appears stacked against them.

18 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

I hope City is successful in their appeal but the deck appears stacked against them.

Hi,

Yeah, it looks like they have been picked out for special attention. Their IT system was hacked which I'm sure could happen to other teams. Many of the big European teams have been involved in questionable behaviour, they tend to get a slap on the wrist.

Hi,

Spurs visit Chelsea which is always a tough game. Spurs were outclassed by a good Leipzig team and will find it difficult to bounce back so quickly. Southampton v Villa is a must not lose game for both sides. 

Hi,

Southampton beat Villa and are almost safe. Chelsea victims of another bad VAR call but prove too good for Spurs. Good weekend for wac, Arsenal win, Spurs lose, and the Gypsy King beats Wilder.:party

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Everton v Man Utd  is the game of the round this weekend. Man Utd have been getting lots of favourable calls lately and may need some more to beat an improving Everton.