Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Winners  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, maik said:

Watford – Liverpool: 3-0

There is only one as the Highlander said😀

There is only one invincible 😀

Watford ❤️❤️❤️❤️

49!!!

 

They were great. Liverpool has been looking sluggish lately. This time they couldn't turn up the intensity in the second half. Their defense was abysmal.

Watford earned an important win. Congrats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Its behind the sofa time when Arsenal are defending these days. At least they showed some bottle to come back in the second half. Man Utd faced a difficult game at Southampton who were unlucky no

Hi, Gone through all the weekend games and nothing interests me betting wise. Strange round of games. Horses for me this weekend with a big meeting at Newbury.

Hi, Southampton beat Villa and are almost safe. Chelsea victims of another bad VAR call but prove too good for Spurs. Good weekend for wac, Arsenal win, Spurs lose, and the Gypsy King beats Wilde

On 2/28/2020 at 9:24 PM, midlifecrisis said:

A brilliant result for Norwich

Hi,

They are not out of it yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 6:59 PM, maik said:

Watford – Liverpool: 3-0

There is only one as the Highlander said😀

There is only one invincible 😀

Watford ❤️❤️❤️❤️

49!!!

 

Hi,

Yeah, us gooners were happy with that result.:party

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Man Utd have been getting lots of favourable calls lately and may need some more to beat an improving Everton.

Hi,

Everton denied winning goal by VAR. Somethings never change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

They are not out of it yet.

Especially since their direct relegation "competitors" also won (2) or drew (1). So they didn't gain ground except against AV.

You are correct, they dug themselves a deep hole, all the way to the bottom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Especially since their direct relegation "competitors" also won (2) or drew (1). So they didn't gain ground except against AV.

You are correct, they dug themselves a deep hole, all the way to the bottom.

Hi,

Momentum is the key. There is a possibility that one of the teams near the bottom will hit a run of winning form. Leicester City went on a run one year (14/15)and won it the next year. Watford manager, Nigel Pearson, was Leicesters manager that season which is why I think they have a good chance of surviving.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

United are big outsiders in the Manchester derby. I might have a small bet on them on the AH as they have more at stake than City who look certain to make the CL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, wacmedia said:

City who look certain to make the CL

I thought they had a 2 year ban!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maik said:

One nil for the Arsenal :clap2

I like that song - but we have heard it to little in the last years  😁

 

 

Arteta is a good manager. He is young enough to relate to today's players and very bright. He just needs to have the time and money to improve the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 11:06 PM, jacko said:

I thought they had a 2 year ban!

Hi,

Whether they are banned or not they want to qualify. Wac had a good weekend financially. I dont know if any of you guys have a bet ? Ederson looked like he overdone it Saturday night. :drunk

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, maik said:

Man City - Arsenal is postponed because of Covid-19.

Who know maybe all top football is canceled before a week or two :ahhgg:  :cry1
 

Yeh I have read that all top football maybe cancelled but what has that got to do with Arsenal?

 

Also Arsenal must be the only club that would prefer to play behind closed doors with no fans....  City wouldn't have noticed there were no fans there either....

Edited by Bullfrog
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, maik said:

Man City - Arsenal is postponed because of Covid-19.

Who know maybe all top football is canceled before a week or two :ahhgg:  :cry1
 

Hi,

Looks that way, maik. Great shame.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Well if the games go ahead there are 2 cracking ties this round. Man Utd visit Spurs and there is a Liverpool derby. Let's hope they are on as many of us find sport a nice diversion in these interesting times.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just read that the Premier League has been suspended until 4th April......And EFL...So will The Mighty Leeds be crowned Champions!!!??

Edited by Bullfrog
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

I've just read that the Premier League has been suspended until 4th April......And EFL...So will The Mighty Leeds be crowned Champions!!!??

Hi,

I'd say they will play all the games, eventually. Euro2020 is likely to be next year which creates an opening to finish the leagues in that spot. Leeds would be a useful addition to the PL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

I'd say they will play all the games, eventually. Euro2020 is likely to be next year which creates an opening to finish the leagues in that spot. Leeds would be a useful addition to the PL.

Yep - delaying the Euros for a year seems the best option ... but will all EFL games be played out before some clubs run into financial difficulties? Boing Boig Baggies have invested for an immediate return to the Premiership and there will be many more lower down that may get "Buryed"....

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Yep - delaying the Euros for a year seems the best option ... but will all EFL games be played out before some clubs run into financial difficulties? Boing Boig Baggies have invested for an immediate return to the Premiership and there will be many more lower down that may get "Buryed"....

Hi,

Playing to empty stadiums is not an option, except in the PL.  It's a tough call, maybe the crowds will be allowed in ? The Government advisors seem to want most people to get the virus and create "herd immunity".

Herd immunity

Description

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that occurs when a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think PL will start again after 4th April. Properly we have seen the last match this season. :cry1


I hope FA will give the title to Liverpool, what they have done this season is amazing. They deserve to be celebrated as champions.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, maik said:

I don't think PL will start again after 4th April. Properly we have seen the last match this season. :cry1


I hope FA will give the title to Liverpool, what they have done this season is amazing. They deserve to be celebrated as champions.

 

Yep - I tend to agree with your conclusions... but what about relegation?? Villa have a game in hand and the 3 teams above them are only separated from eachother by goal difference...For sure teams have to go down so that Leeds can get promoted!!!

Edited by Bullfrog
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 2:34 PM, maik said:

I don't think PL will start again after 4th April. Properly we have seen the last match this season. :cry1


I hope FA will give the title to Liverpool, what they have done this season is amazing. They deserve to be celebrated as champions.

 

Hi,

Liverpool should be given the title. no question.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

If the season ends now, I think the most surprising team has been Sheffield United. The most disappointing have been the boys from Aston.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...