Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

59 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Poison Bar!

Just the name alone should get the punters flocking in. I think I'd give the free food a miss.

Haha, well the name worked well for perfume my Mrs dabs on herself. 

17 hours ago, kuranda_bagman said:

I winder where the food was FREED from?

Lol the local dump I'd imagine. Seriously though, free food always drags the punters in, just look at how Jade House had about 300 Honda Waves parked outside every BBQ day lol.

Are these two bars part of NW?. If they aren't then I'll pop in next time, if they are then I'll walk on right past.

Edited by Butch
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the informative reply to my question.

I'll ask again, are these bars part of the Nightwish Group?

Yes or No.

Bit of research says no, a bit of digging, or peeling back the layers of the onion suggests possibly otherwise.

Edited by Butch
1 hour ago, Butch said:

Yes or No.

Bit of research says no, a bit of digging, or peeling back the layers of the onion suggests possibly otherwise.

I probably did what you did mate and checked their list to find them not in there. But the style points to maybe, or a copycat outfit. 

5 hours ago, Butch said:

Yes or No.

A different group but a similar set up. Not as pushy and coming up with a few offers to get punters through the door.

13 hours ago, Butch said:

Yes or No.

No they are not part of the night wish group. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, stephentaylor said:

No they are not part of the night wish group. 

Fair enough, although it seems a very similar kind of outfit and approach to how the bars are laid out and are advertised, however, if they're not part of NW then I'll happily spend my baht there.

Hi Stephen,

Any other links like FB, instagram or youtube?. 

Maybe a price list, LD costs and BF costs, opening hours etc?, all that kind of stuff helps guys decide whether to visit or not.

pics of the actual staff as well (although if that is them in the posters then fair play, but maybe they're a bit airbrushed for printing purposes).

Maybe your friend would want to join here and give us a bit of info on the group, how business is going and just engage with a potential customer base.

• Like 3