Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

On 9/13/2019 at 4:03 AM, stephentaylor said:

if interested in gentleman's club crawl meet at liquid bar friday 2pm.

places visiting baku lounge, club 555, club excite, maggie mays, babylon, purple.

baht bus transport provided.

Perhaps you would like to show up at the Pattaya Talk Crawl, Wed 18th Le Pub 8pm... then off round Walking St Go-Gos,

How much is the GC crawl per person, or is the transport free?.

It seems to be a good idea, organising a crawl like that, but details of how much, how long in each club and when the bus returns to town would be helpful.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Butch said:

How much is the GC crawl per person, or is the transport free?.

It seems to be a good idea, organising a crawl like that, but details of how much, how long in each club and when the bus returns to town would be helpful.

According to one of the staff it's said to be 800 baht inclusive of transport and your first drink is free.

• Thanks 1

Great, I'll have a ticket and a bottle of Dom Perignon then.

800 baht, £22 quid? plus a free bottle of beer worth say, 100 baht.

Not for me , cheers.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Butch said:

Great, I'll have a ticket and a bottle of Dom Perignon then.

800 baht, £22 quid? plus a free bottle of beer worth say, 100 baht.

Not for me , cheers.

Yes it sounds a nice little earner doesn't it - say 5 turn up that is 4,000 for a songteow to take you a couple of miles....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 9/26/2019 at 12:59 PM, stephentaylor said:

there is no charge for anything. you just pay for your own drinks

Sorry Stephen, I stand corrected. If that's the case then it's a very good idea and deserves a mention.

I apologise to you and the owners if I come across cynical or doubting, I think it's a result of a growing trend in Pattaya when customers see something and instantly look for the catch.

Fair play to you though, you have clarified every point and question asked with just plain facts and have come across as a decent, stand up bloke. Respect mate.

It seems like the Liquid group are bucking the trend of other operators in a difficult trading environment, I hope they are a success and I'll definitely spend time in their bars on my next trip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1