Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

On 8/27/2019 at 3:38 AM, Butch said:

Not heard of them, but to be honest you won't go far wrong with PT Taxis or Nams.

Thanks I'll use one of them, I really wouldn't care about the taxi service but this time I'll have a 4 year old with me.

4 hours ago, Olded said:

Thanks I'll use one of them, I really wouldn't care about the taxi service but this time I'll have a 4 year old with me.

I took my 9 year old daughter to LOS a few years ago, I used Nams and explained that she was coming along with me, Nam was absolutely spot on.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:58 PM, Butch said:

I took my 9 year old daughter to LOS a few years ago, I used Nams and explained that she was coming along with me, Nam was absolutely spot on.

Why would you need to explain? 

13 hours ago, barsie said:

Why would you need to explain? 

For the exact reason Olded gave above and also that after an 11 hour flight the last thing I needed was to be sitting around in the Departure area of Suvarnabhumi with a tired and potentially pissy 9 year old waiting for a Driver, I also pre arranged a specific meeting point to ensure that didn't happen. Added to that, I also didn't want Somchai Hamilton arriving in a Honda with blacked out windiows driving like a cunt all the way to Pattaya with me and my daughter in the back.

Hence, if you've spent any time in SEA, the need to "explain". Twice.

• Like 1