Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Couple of classic GGB and Beer bar tunes from the early and more happy days of Pattaya

I loved the shows at Angelwitch. But upstairs at Kink every night and the show I saw at Babylon leave it for dead.

Not as artistic, no slick choreography, but definitely more raunchy.  

At Kink I was watching 4 girls lick and suck and stroke. For the price of 4 LD they joined me and carried on....but it was 5 licking and sucking and stroking.

• Like 1

Angelwitch in Nana Plaza was one of the first GGBs I visited..... loved the music and attire of the vixens doing the chrome pole shuffle....

It's a pity Angelwitch Pattaya is now history.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TheFiend said:

Angelwitch in Nana Plaza was one of the first GGBs I visited..... loved the music and attire of the vixens doing the chrome pole shuffle....

It's a pity Angelwitch Pattaya is now history.

Matt used to have a single shop lot t'other side of the bridge and we'd sit and chat...well he'd chat and I'd listen .... about this dream he had of doing something different.. more classical more theatre..I thought he was just another dreamer...Then things seemed to happen at once...He started AW - Thaksin got elected and put restrictions on attire...Gspot put prices up to cope.......but Matt took costumes to the police and got them cleared as being OK...At the same time the wanker sprog manager of Dollhouse in Clinton Plaza banned me for taking a girl's top off FFS. It was timed perfectly for an Entrepeneur.

I know I go against the flow by saying that Ricky  did nothing there except be temporary Manager despite what his CV said. Matt needed a break and Ricky was experienced enough to step in...but was so fucking out of place with the initial concept of AW....I am glad Ricky did well in FLB etc so no problems there ...

• Upvote 2

A post has been removed, a little too much detail for the open area. Thanks guys.

13 minutes ago, jacko said:

A post has been removed, a little too much detail for the open area. Thanks guys.

Sorry Jacko. My bad. 

Yes it was. Just expanding on my earlier post which I think explains what happened.

If you are really interested i suggest you go there. I can only say what happened to me. Each night is probably different and the girls also react differently to different customers. Go there with the attitude that you will have fun and you probably will.

Remember this is upstairs...downstairs is different.