Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A bus full of catholic school girls gets in a horrible accident....

Frosty i was in Catholic School most of my life,  St Mary's in Annapolis . Subjected my kids to that torture but a good education. Your post was meant in jest , but nope very true .I  knew Katherine Anne . She as still a virgin as long as it  didnt go in her pussy,

• Haha 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/29/2019 at 6:13 AM, frostfire said:

Sadly all on the bus perished and are waiting in line at the pearly gates. St Peter approaches the first girl in line.

"Mary Margaret, I have one question for you, and it is of the utmost importance that you answer truthfully. Have you ever touched a penis?"

Mary blushed a little bit. "Well, yes, I have. I once reached into a boys pants and touched his penis with the tip of my finger. But that was all."

"Very well Mary. Dip your finger into this holy water and then you may enter Heaven."

St Peter then approaches the next girl in line.

"Anne Beth, have you ever touched a penis?"

"Yes, I once reached in a boys pants and grabbed his penis."

"Very well," said St Peter "Dip your hand in holy water and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

At this point in time there is a commotion in the back of the line, as one of the girls is pushing her way up the line.

"Katherine Anne, you need to wait till it's your turn." St Peter strictly informed the girl.

"No, I'm not staying in the back of the line. There's no way I'm rinsing my mouth out with that holy water if Karen has to wash her ass out with it first!"

:D

Lmfao! That’s is funny!

thanks for the laugh