Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Your earliest memory of Pattaya

8 hours ago, syed said:

My first visit to Bangkok was in 1998 and I did not know about Pattaya then. Next year I went to bkk and pattaya and I got hooked. A heaven for adults. 

A girl came to my room and said “she smokes”. I sent her back.  thinking that she smokes cigarets. Later I found out she meant something else

another day I was sitting on beach road. An older lady and a younger girl were walking by.  They invited me to Royal garden.  Suddenly the younger one said to me “you want me or my mom” I chose the daughter.  What a memory 

That's great.... I bet it is one of those memories that one plays over wishing one could return and take it in a different direction. I recall arriving in Pattaya once and was quickly ensconced in a regular bar... my suitcase up against a wall and my carry on at my feet. Just having a couple.... I recall I had suggested I was looking for a bed-warmer to come with me to my hotel and help me unpack, and get a few hours sleep and I had 3-4 girls vying for my attention, even one who was not long out of the village who must have been using up 25% of her English vocabulary saying 'pick me- pick me'. 

Things were so much better then    Now it has become more like a business with minimum pleasure

in the past you would  get real long time service.  Now it is more short times I believe 

i remember a lady call Yu.  What a night to remember and hundreds more 

• Upvote 1