Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Transfer from Roong Reung Airport Bus Terminal in Jomtien to Hotel in Soi 13?

For my next trip, I am considering using the Roong Reung Airport Bus from Swampi to Pats. As I have never used the service before: what is the best way to get from their terminal in Jomtien to my hotel in Soi 13? Cross the Thappraya Rd. by foot to the west side and flag down a regular Songthaew?
Or are Songthaew or taxis waiting at the terminal, and if so, what would be the cost?
I am thinking about the bus because I arrive early in Swampi and have time to kill until I can check into my hotel.

Normally plenty of meter taxis and private hire songteaws by the busstop. They are a bit sharkish. I generally find that they won't take less than 200 baht to Pratumnak so probably expect to psy 250-300 to Soi 13.

Use the Bell bus,after the bus arrives in Pattaya they transfer the passengers to mini buses and deliver you to the hotel.

You need to book and pay online.

The bus to Jomtien does stop at a couple of places as it passes through north Pattaya on the way to Jomtien,the usual scrum of Moto's fighting over the passengers 

3 hours ago, TF_Heinz said:

For my next trip, I am considering using the Roong Reung Airport Bus from Swampi to Pats. As I have never used the service before: what is the best way to get from their terminal in Jomtien to my hotel in Soi 13? Cross the Thappraya Rd. by foot to the west side and flag down a regular Songthaew?
Or are Songthaew or taxis waiting at the terminal, and if so, what would be the cost?
I am thinking about the bus because I arrive early in Swampi and have time to kill until I can check into my hotel.

Depending on how much luggage you have, you could just cross Thappraya and jump aboard a regular songthaew for 10 baht.  It's usually no problem with one small suitcase.

Evil

The bus you talk off will drop you off on Sukhumvit near the motorway flyover, not not much better really. Hand baggage only, a WIN will work from there. Or as suggested, you have to pre-book the Bell Bus which goes to the North Rd Rung Ruen bus station, and there supplies a mini bus to your hotel. I think the first bus is about 7am. I had a friend hang around from a 4am arrival because he was too cheap to spring for a taxi. I was non too pleased to find he was standing around at the flyover on Suk, while I was waiting at Rung Ruen on North Rd. Another time I had to go to bloody Jomtiem to get him. Personally I am getting too old for all that messing about and have a car wait for me at 1200 baht.