Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In January, I will be getting internet for my house in Pattaya,

Any recomendations as to which provider offers the best deal? I live over on the darkside if that makes any difference!

Also, what do you guys use for tv? I mean! Do you get I.P.T.V or similar?

Any info will be gratefully recevied,. P.M. s are fine too!

Thanks in advance!

I'm quite happy with True. Just had them switch me over to fibre for the same monthly cost. Service is 100 DL, 100 UL at 640.93/month incld taxes. Can't offer a recommendation for TV as I survive just fine w/o it.

• Like 1

I have also been with True for some years and it's been okay. Recently switched to Fibre. That includes TV for 850 baht p.c.m, but the basic package, loads of Thai channels to keep the Mrs happy, superb pic quality. I also have Sophon, a  hangup from some years ago, I struggle to recommend it. Just lost a few of the better English language channels. I also stream from my laptop, UK TV. 

• Like 1

I have three Onternet service providers in the bar. 
AIS is the fastest network, but terrible after sales service.

3BB also has terrible engineering standards and take days to come when there’s a problem.

True, in my experience has the fastest call out time after sales. It’s internet gets throttled around 6:00pm. True Visions is a great service as well. But look at AIS Playbox 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...