Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Does anyone know the easiest and best way to get to and from the Market from say, Central Pattaya or Bukhao?.

I'm not sure if baht buses run up and down Theprassit from the junction of Thappraya Rd, so in essence it could be a 3 x baht bus journey plus a bit of walking.

Switching my mind back all those long years before I had transport

I'd say get up to Sukhumvit then get a white baht bus to Theprassit and walk down to the market (it starts about 100meters or so off Suk

Repeat in reverse to return or avail yourself of a baht bus heading back towards Thappraya (they're usually prowling at the far end of the market hunting Ruskies).

• Thanks 1

WIN (Motorcycle taxi). Or do you expect to have a lot of shopping to carry back?

19 hours ago, jacko said:

WIN (Motorcycle taxi). Or do you expect to have a lot of shopping to carry back?

I'll be carrying a lot of stuff. then again, the average motosomchai can handle some serious luggage, so it might be an option.

46 minutes ago, JONPAT said:

Baht bus does load up at junction near Thappraya. Have no idea if or where they load up at the Sukhumvit end. Don't see many baht bus heading towards Thappraya at all.

Never boarded one there but I think they load up in front of the high rise building at the market.

• Like 1