Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Updating coming in the next couple days - there will be some downtime.

Hi guys,

So... taking control of this site and the associated server was quite the learning experience, as many of you remember. I know much more about how it all works and more importantly what it needs to do that work than I did when I first set this server up. 

The result of that is that the server itself - the hardware and core operating system - are not very well optimized for running this forum software. 

On top of that, there is a pretty large update available for the forums that I need to upload. 

So... I have decided to try to upgrade the hardware at the same time. The bad part of that is there may well be as much as a hour of downtime when I do the move. There will not be any DNS issues since it will still have the same IP address, but with new hardware and new OS come new potential problems to solve, so... we will see. I will update this post when I start the process, and when its done. 

• Thanks 4

ok, funny story here. 

So... I got a notice about 12 hours ago that my SSL for ptalk was going to expire "in 1 day". 

I immediately posted that last post... thinking to myself "damn, if I had done x when I set this server up, this damn  SSL would be handled automatically when needed". So I thought... fuck it, lets do this one manual-like and then fix the problem going forward. That way I don't stupidly let it expire before remembering to renew it hurriedly after a really wonderful mod sends you a SMS while your sleeping. 

Ill just leave it at that and file it under "DOH!"... and go back to sleep. ?