Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, cunneyes said:

@Evil PenevilDo i have enough rep votes?

Your question should be addressed to frostfire or one of the Mods.  I'm a long-time member of Pattaya Talk, but I have no "official" standing. As far as I know, though,  there's no minimum number of rep points required for advancement. I believe MM (RIP), the former owner of Pattaya Talk, required 20 posts to gain full membership, but I'm not sure if that still applies.

MM put in place the membership requirements and reputation system to deal with problems that have largely disappeared.  The major destructo-trolls no longer have any interest in the Pattaya boards and nowadays prefer to post on private Web sites or in Facebook groups. Some have retreated to bridges in their home countries.

Bridge.PNG

The commercial spammers who start thread after thread to advertise their dubious products are still a potential problem.  That's why it makes sense to have membership posting privileges in stages.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
3 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Your question should be addressed to frostfire or one of the Mods.

Not a Mod function and we have tagged Frosty a few times here.... he was pretty busy last time I spoke to him. The subject has been raised before and I am unsure if any changes were made. 

Edited by jacko
  • 4 months later...