Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The condensed view of activity that was working fine yesterday is no longer working this morning.

Edited to add: Seems PA has the same issue, but 247 doesn't. @frostfire did anything change on the forum software overnight? If not, the problem might be on my end, unless someone else reports the same issue.

image.png

Edited by forcebwithu
4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The condensed view of activity that was working fine yesterday is no longer working this morning.

Edited to add: Seems PA has the same issue, but 247 doesn't. @frostfire did anything change on the forum software overnight? If not, the problem might be on my end, unless someone else reports the same issue.

image.png

I did do a forum update a little over 24 hours ago. That may have done it. Ill look at the reports on the forums support site and see what peeps are saying. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, frostfire said:

I did do a forum update a little over 24 hours ago. That may have done it. Ill look at the reports on the forums support site and see what peeps are saying. 

only Expanded view works for me here, only condensed works on PA, so may be a cookie

Edited by RhinoTusk
31 minutes ago, RhinoTusk said:

Still works for me here but not on PA, so may be a cookie

Good idea,  but did not work. Killed my cookies, relogged in and its still broken for me. Waiting for word from support. 

2 hours ago, frostfire said:

Good idea,  but did not work. Killed my cookies, relogged in and its still broken for me. Waiting for word from support. 

Some of the cookies were programmed to expire at midnight UTC on 1-1-2020.  You'll need an update.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, frostfire said:

There must be a software update available that fixes the issue as PA no longer has the problem.

Correction: Saw on PA @RhinoTusk was correct, it was an expired cookie. Apparently the problem should rectify itself, although the Condensed/Expanded on PT still isn't working correctly for me.

Edited by forcebwithu