Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Choice of area to stay Lk ver beach soi

So I’m booked again for March 

No hotel as yet , my travelling companion is staying soi8 I’m also tempted but I like to be able to have a bit of time away from him etc -We both use beach road for the FL but I like the Lk metro area and find plenty to do up there day or night not so much a conundrum I suppose  but dont fancy a couple of moto taxi to take me and my Beachroad TG up to LK  just after your thoughts guys ....

Cheers 

Many hotels in the LK area.  When i'm out on a tear i leave my bike at Pasadena Lodge overnight rather than dragging my love back to Naklua.  600/800 baht a night. but no pool. Near Jibbys across from Billabong.  You will get many other suggestions.  If you want a  pool Areca is a good choice. Go past the front desk to the second desk at Evergreen. Ask the lady for a 800 baht room but  it is basic.  Normal price is 1600 baht for pool view.  The lady will stare at you like she doesn't understand. Stare back and she will give you a key.

As to the Motor taxi you dont need 2.  You sit behind the driver and the feather weight sits behind you.

You could stay at the upper end of Bukhao, the baan bukhao is cheap, plus you can cut through New Plaza to Soi 8 just down the road, and there are baht bus to LKM and back from outside the LK royal suites.

http://www.baanbuakhaopattaya.com/

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9349073,100.888461,3a,75y,330.45h,94.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4los6

Kev in thailand did a review on it as well.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

Sounds like you would be better closer to Beach Rd, soi 13/? and 2nd... LK Metro is only a stroll away. Dynasty?

Thanks guys for input I’ve stayed dynasty before but some reviews recently mention hard mattress and the pool has been taken away but not ruling it out it’s kinda halfway as you say .. will look at the other hotels mentioned when I get 10mins -in the mean time thanks for your input and more is welcome ...Cheers 

Midlifecrisis has a point about the noise. 

I've used the Honey Inn in Soi Honey a few times. 

It's a nice hotel and less than ten minutes walk to LKM. 

The rooms at the front are reasonably quiet, but those at the back overlook LKM, and the racket from the Billabong bar has to be experienced to be believed - and it coes on until  four am. 

Down the road from the Dynasty on same Soi towards Beach road there is the Golden Crab. I have stayed there a few time and OK for the money. They have a full sized fridge, small kitchen and OK pool. Small bar out the front etc, no restaurant though but plenty within walking distance.

If all else fails, there is the Lek Hotel...:yikes:

• Upvote 1

I like Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13, next to the Dynasty and within spitting distance of The Sportsman.

Whitehouse has a good breakfast and it often comes in on Agoda at about the price of the Dynasty.

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, accyboy said:

Lek hotel ...

must have missed that post !

Is it a Dump ?

It was a place I used many many years ago, these days it is well past it's prime. Although it ticks the location box....there are better suggestions here.