Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

3Bz Burritoz for Delivery

With a name like 3Bz BurritOz, I always assumed the Oz meant the owner was Australian.  I've had it three times, one time at the brick and mortar shop, and for me it was three strikes and now they are out. They have an issue with taste IMHO. The first time I could taste nothing but cumin. The last time, everything was terribly over salted. I don't think they follow recipes and I don't think the cook is consistent nor knows what it is supposed to taste like.

• 2 months later...

I am not very adventurous about what I eat and cant stand tomatoes onions or any green veggies  but looking at the burritos they do look nice can you self select the fillings they have or is it get whats on the menu and what is it they put in a burrito . I would really like to know but living in the UK we dont have burrito places , wel not than I know about. I love a good Kebab but I generally just have the meat and chilli sauce .

1 hour ago, sinbinjack said:

I am not very adventurous about what I eat and cant stand tomatoes onions or any green veggies  but looking at the burritos they do look nice can you self select the fillings they have or is it get whats on the menu and what is it they put in a burrito . I would really like to know but living in the UK we dont have burrito places , wel not than I know about. I love a good Kebab but I generally just have the meat and chilli sauce .

It would be good if Evil could update the thread.. Is Gleeful still under the same ownership/management? In the last year os so it has been Norwegian, Israeli, Oz? and American (The worst sort - loud and obnoxious)

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...

Can't believe it took a year, but finally noticed 3Bz Burritoz at their new location on Bong Koch Soi 3 during yesterday morning's ride. Stopped by again in the evening and had their small, chicken burrito. Quite tasty with plenty of chicken and just the right amount of Mexican spicy flavor.

IMG_20220213_172254.jpg

The owner Mickey and his wife Ploy. Both quite outgoing and easy conversationalist.
P2130002.jpg

Good article about the place from last year.
Pattaya Survivors: Big Beautiful Burritoz or 3Bz Burritoz