Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Anna Jet / PJDJ Bar Soi 7

Many frequent visitors to 7 will remember Anna Jet bar, it's located near the second road end of Soi 7 on the right hand side as you face second rd. It's also frequently blasting out loud music, competing with Shooters and often has numerous "hello" girls out front.

Well, I saw on youtube the other day that Nick (NDTVi) has done a deal on it and will be taking it over soon. He agrees there will be some changes, noteably turning the music volume down!.

Now, I know Nick is sponsored or has a deal for advertising by the Nightwish Group (he has their icon on his channel) and also own the Acienda bar on pothole, but I'm not sure the level or involvement NW have with his projects.

Either way, I wish him the best of luck on his new venture on Soi 7.

From 2008 to around 5 years ago Anna Jet was one of my favorit bar - and the bar I BF most girls from.

But since around 2015 there has been no fun in that bar - and I have not BF any girls from there.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, helloitsme said:

Only gossip, but.... the previous owner was happy to give the bar away for nothing as he wanted out, rent is 80k plus per month, key money due in March. 

Of course, all could be fake news...

Not gossip, this was the original ad.

ENhhGVDUUAA8uj8.jpg.21bc5175acb975999d7366e5721aeb2f.jpg

It's none of my business, but, In my opinion the only person making money is the landlord. Maybe a Thai person who owns the property and runs the bar could make a go of it. Paying rent of 81,000 baht a month and with key money on top of that is a LOT of beer. Can't be done with a lease.

• Upvote 1

There is the American Tavern in Bangkok. I have posted before my favorite place. After Scott passed his girlfriend took over but not really interested . The bar was for sale and  I not having business experience  was hoping some one else would save it . i said ok, price 800,000. Fine. But then Key money put it over a million. Im like what is Key money?. Im not familiar with Thai arrangements. Then there were "other payments." . The stop for me was dealing with a landlord , previous owner was Thai, I am not.   Flag on the field.

• Upvote 1

Went by this place yesterday afternoon. Stack of workers rebuilding/re tiling etc etc. I didnt have phone with me for a photo but they had a placard up and will be running 2 for 1 offers. I noticed that included Vodka as well as Beers

Went by this place yesterday afternoon. Stack of workers rebuilding/re tiling etc etc. I didnt have phone with me for a photo but they had a placard up and will be running 2 for 1 offers. I noticed that included Vodka as well as Beers
No need for u take photos ..the whole story is on YouTube on ndtvi Pattaya channel the guy who's taken it over .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, gus in cebu said:

No need for u take photos ..the whole story is on YouTube on ndtvi Pattaya channel the guy who's taken it over .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Well I'd hazard a guess 9 out of  10 (at least) had no idea what NDTVI Pattaya is on a windy Friday

• 4 weeks later...