Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Checked out of Eastiny Place Soi 8

I should have said in OP you need to register on their website because it gives an additional 10% off using hotels own website on top of the 3 nights for 2 offers

If you register you'll see the additional black rectangular box with "member promotion"

Screenshot is todays price for 3 nights in Deluxe so 638 Baht a night

Screenshot_2020-02-03 Book now, best price guaranteed (1).png

• Thanks 1

I used to stay on the Eastiny 10, it was a great place, nice pool, rake of bars opposite, good staff and clean. That was until the Indians started to stay there, spittle on the floor around the pool, they would be smoking in the lifts and the place went downhill very fast.

We moved to the Eastiny on 8 and as you say, it hadn't been there long when we stayed and it was awesome, but again, on the return trip it had gone downhill. I stopped staying on the Soi 8 area due to the noise. Those prices are really good for a well located hotel with a pool though, I guess if you could put up with the niggles it offers good value.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I used to stay on the Eastiny 10, it was a great place, nice pool, rake of bars opposite, good staff and clean. That was until the Indians started to stay there, spittle on the floor around the pool, they would be smoking in the lifts and the place went downhill very fast.

We moved to the Eastiny on 8 and as you say, it hadn't been there long when we stayed and it was awesome, but again, on the return trip it had gone downhill. I stopped staying on the Soi 8 area due to the noise. Those prices are really good for a well located hotel with a pool though, I guess if you could put up with the niggles it offers good value.

Without doubt Butch tremendous value. As per post couple bottles of bleach would sort the bathroom. Install a router for Wifi around pool. Mend the broken tiles. Ask the male staff to at least smile on occasions lol.  4 massive improvements there for absolutely pennies

The standard rooms are a massive result at around 490 Baht make no mistake

The location alone is worth couple hundred baht I'd say

Edited by Rawhide2
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

In 30 years of visiting Pattaya the Eastiny on soi 8 probably ranks as the  worst hotel that i have stayed at in Pattaya. To cap off a very poor experience the taxi back to the airport arranged through the hotel tried to extort me for a higher fare than agreed by leaving the motorway and pulling up in a very quiet area. Ive no idea whether or not anyone from the hotel was in on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
15 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

In 30 years of visiting Pattaya the Eastiny on soi 8 probably ranks as the  worst hotel that i have stayed at in Pattaya. To cap off a very poor experience the taxi back to the airport arranged through the hotel tried to extort me for a higher fare than agreed by leaving the motorway and pulling up in a very quiet area. Ive no idea whether or not anyone from the hotel was in on this.

Did you pay the extra?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, firth1974 said:

Did you pay the extra?

Sorry for the tardy response. I haven't checked in for a couple of weeks. I didn't pay the extra. I convinced the guy that it would be in his best interests to convey me for the agreed fare. Not typical behavior for me as i always think it a good policy to avoid confrontation in foreign lands but rip off taxi drivers are a bug bear of mine. It's also one of the reasons ( other than safety ) why i have never taken a motor cycle taxi in Thailand.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...