Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I stayed at the Rich man Poor man on Soi 9 for 5 days, Eddie doesn't have it anymore he sold it and you can tell. We got no free water, room was not cleaned in the 5 days we were there, no clean towels and not asked about if we needed toilet paper or anything. I will never stay there again.

Edited by Olded
3 hours ago, Olded said:

I stayed at the Rich man Poor man on Soi 9 for 5 days, Eddie doesn't have it anymore he sold it and you can tell. We got no free water, room was not cleaned in the 5 days we were there, no clean towels and not asked about if we needed toilet paper or anything. I will never stay there again.

Two of my friends stayed there in the past couple of weeks and both told me the same thing. The service was totally non existent and never will they stay there again. 

Any knowledge as to who the new owner is and the demographic being targeted?

Shouldn't this be in the accomadation section......I was hoping for a trip report about two mates one of whom was filthy rich and the other just struggling along...

3 hours ago, jacko said:

The new owners appear to me to be Thai. I'm not sure except to say that food prices are even higher than what Eddie charged and what little food that I have had there has been nothing to brag about. As far as customers, there are very few. Myself and my friends eat and drink across the street at the Aussie bar and very seldom see any customers at RMPM. I really don't know how long they can stay in business. The room service is worse than pathetic and the food certainly is nothing special. My friends stayed there five nights and in the mornings even started getting their coffee and snacks from 7-11. Needless to say my friends will not stay there again.

14 hours ago, jacko said:

Ed talked about it before the sale.  I think it was probably going to be Bangkok Thais in town for the weekend.