Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 262 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

Nirun condo, in Pattaya, for sale. 4th Floor. B1 building. Studio- 26 meters. Balcony faces out towards the A1 building. Tray ceiling with recessed corner lights. Original bathtub. Full Furniture. Asking 720,000 baht with 50-50 split of transfers cost. Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quick

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 003.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 004.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 005.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 006.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 013.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 014.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 017.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 019.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 021.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 025.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 027.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 029.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 031.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 032.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 008.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 018.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 024.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Info update: The condo is 26 meters.  There are lifts/elevators in all buildings.  You still need to be able to walk some stairs as you must walk up to get to the elevator/lift and also where they stop will require you to walk up/down some stairs to get to your room.  It is not suitable for someone in a wheelchair. 

Good luck with the sale mate, I hope you eventually get some good news on this matter.

Ive been following this exact same thread on another forum, and I cant for the love of Christ understand why you keep posting on there with all the personal abuse you keep getting from the same retard!!!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, firth1974 said:

Good luck with the sale mate, I hope you eventually get some good news on this matter.

Ive been following this exact same thread on another forum, and I cant for the love of Christ understand why you keep posting on there with all the personal abuse you keep getting from the same retard!!!

Thanks !!!    I don't know why I let that troll on the other site get to me and then I do the worst thing you can do,  I Feed the Troll. 

I did get a recent offer of $675K  but I think they will return selling for 725K-750K as they did before the virus thing started.  A lot of Chinese buyers were grabbing them up as soon as they hit the market as there really is nothing close to that price and the location is very convenient.  I could always just rent it again.  The last renter, who just left, stayed there for 6.5 years.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

A lot of Chinese buyers were grabbing them up as soon as they hit the market as there really is nothing close to that price and the location is very convenient.

Sorry to TF but I'm curious. Are the Chinese buying them up to live in or to let them out?

32 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Sorry to TF but I'm curious. Are the Chinese buying them up to live in or to let them out?

I suspect Airbnb.

Edited by jacko
47 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Honestestly, I don't really know but I would quess a little of both.  With a 300 baht monthly service fee and no taxes to pay, the carrying costs are very little.  Even if you only use it a few months every year or occasionally rent it out it comes out as a good investment as the prices have been rising. With banks paying such very low interest it becomes a place to park some money. 

48 minutes ago, jacko said:

I suspect Airbnb.

Yes, I would think that some are doing the Airbnb thing.  With such low initial cost and low carrying costs it is certainly easier to beat the return you will get from the banks.  For the Chinese, it keeps some money  out of the watchful eyes of the government. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have another Nirun condo that I could sell.  This is a Corner unit and has a extra side window.  being it is on the 5th floor and buy a large open area you get a tremendous amount of wind/breezes.  Many of the renters that have stayed there never use the air cond.  Several because of low electric usage have not paid any electric bill for months.  Asking 720K  with a 50-50 split of transfer fees.   Before all of the photo analyst experts tear apart the photos,  these were taken a while ago. I never bother my renters so I haven't taken any new photos.  There is a customer who has been there for several years but has agreed to move into another condo I have if I find a buyer. 

100_4568.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

Nirun map.jpg

Thanks for posting.

This is an honest question - not taking the piss - I am looking for a daytime bar to sit and drink by myself and be left alone. Nirun really isn't that far from where I live and I have walked around there a few times and there seemed to be a few bars in the condo complex with places to eat. Do you have any recommendations..????

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Thanks for posting.

This is an honest question - not taking the piss - I am looking for a daytime bar to sit and drink by myself and be left alone. Nirun really isn't that far from where I live and I have walked around there a few times and there seemed to be a few bars in the condo complex with places to eat. Do you have any recommendations..????

I really don't do what you are looking to do but there are several bars/restaurants inside of Nirun that you can be alone or talk with expats.  Most of those don't have bargirls. The 'Legends' bar and 'Bo's both seem to be popular with the expats.  I see a few regular expats that sit at the bars directly across from Nirun and they get a great view of the coming and going along the busy soi  and also can watch all the in/out from the 7/11.  Good place to chill out with a beer and people watch. Some of those have bargirls but they will leave you alone once they see your not interested in them.  You can also sit for free by the newly remodeled pool and people watch and have a few drinks.   

Edited by how24111
44 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I really don't do what you are looking to do but there are several bars/restaurants inside of Nirun that you can be alone or talk with expats.  Most of those don't have bargirls. The 'Legends' bar and 'Bo's both seem to be popular with the expats.  I see a few regular expats that sit at the bars directly across from Nirun and they get a great view of the coming and going along the busy soi  and also can watch all the in/out from the 7/11.  Good place to chill out with a beer and people watch. Some of those have bargirls but they will leave you alone once they see your not interested in them.  You can also sit for free by the newly remodeled pool and people watch and have a few drinks.   

Thanks mate! I walk along Arunothai ( when I 'm not stuck in my pit) about once a week and know what is happening outside Nirun. I normally walk up to soi 9 then shoot down to New Plaza etc.I have noticed a few places closing down - not least the thai food stall at the junction of Arunothai and Suk but was interested to know what is currently available inside the complex.

Legends and Bo's - what time do they open and how much for a large beer chang and hongthong ( no ice no soda)..?

54 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Legends and Bo's - what time do they open and how much for a large beer chang and hongthong ( no ice no soda)..?

I really don't know but I see people at both places 9-10pm and later.  I'm sure Bo's is open early, serves breakfast. I am guessing that their prices are reasonable as they do get a regular crowd.  There are also some places in the back of Nirun, near the big buildings.  When you have time, take a walk thru. 

44 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I really don't know but I see people at both places 9-10pm and later.  I'm sure Bo's is open early, serves breakfast. I am guessing that their prices are reasonable as they do get a regular crowd.  There are also some places in the back of Nirun, near the big buildings.  When you have time, take a walk thru. 

Thanks mate but I will go nearer 9am than 9pm. I'll go in and report back on here.....

• 2 weeks later...

I am seriously not trying to be down on the Nirun but it does have a pretty bad rep whether some think it should or not and only a couple of years ago when the Baht was nearer 50 to the £ there were places being offered as low as 450,000 baht  and were getting no takers so why the increase in prices when the market AFAIK is stagnant  with a return of 5000 a month that's 60,000 baht a year and that's a very good return on investment if you can get tenants, but there lies the sticking point.

The area is not the best and I have stayed in the 9 karat which is only a stones throw away and was quite happy there but would never consider Nirun.purely on its rep.

Edited by sinbinjack
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, sinbinjack said:

The area is not the best and I have stayed in the 9 karat which is only a stones throw away and was quite happy there but would never consider Nirun.purely on its rep.

Actually I always thought the 9 karat had a worse rep than the Nirun.... didn't somebody get heave-hoed off the roof a while back for challenging the Juristic committee?

• Upvote 1

Quite possibly but I have not stayed there in about 7 or 8 years and when I stayed there it was due mostly to the huge swimming pool and whilst it was a little run down it was for the most part quiet and no one had ever said to me that it had a bad rep , which is not the case with the Nirun . I used to go to the Shagwell on Arunthi for quiz nights and the lads in there were the ones who gave me the rundown ,no pun intended, on the Nirun.. Having said that I have never stepped over the boundary of the Nirun as the look of the place reminds me so much of a prison and it always seemed to have such disreputable looking characters lurking around the entrance, the security people I think and Moto taxi drivers..Now that might even be a description of myself from some peoples perspective but it's hard to change an opinion when I have never really heard anything good about the place other than from someone trying to either sell or rent out a condo. I have since my last visit /stay at the 9 karat used AirBnB and find that to be a much better fit from the point of view of renting short term as the places seem much newer and are better furnished and priced.. £300 a month sometimes even a little less, sometimes a great deal more it's up to you, as opposed to the 8500 baht per month I paid last time I stayed at the 9 karat, gets you a really great place in all kinds of rather good locations with no spurious deposits or extra charges for high priced electricity or expecting you to pay extra for wifi and sophon TV (was charged 500 baht for wifi and 250 baht for sophon which I didn't pay as I said they could disconnect it as I would never use it. .This has become a bit of a rant but I'm bored having been self isolated for 2 weeks with no Pattaya holiday to look forward too, I was planning on 2 months but am not in my first flush of youth or if I'm honest 3rd or 4th either and my health is not great either , with not movies , all closed no restaurants also closed no Ice hockey as they finished the season early and no World championship hockey as the cancelled that as well. I did have the Cricket season to look forward to with the new 100 series beginning My season pass and membership at Essex all looking a little less likely to go on I might just have topped myself from boredom before I ever get to go back to living my life.

9 hours ago, sinbinjack said:

This has become a bit of a rant but I'm bored 

That's ok then.  I'm sure the guy selling the condo doesn't mind you absolutely trashing the place, if it alleviates your boredom. 

• Haha 1

I am not trashing the place simply saying what was told to me and what I have observed myself  I have not been to Pattaya since 2017 so it may well have changed but I doubt it as its pretty much unchanged since my first visit to soi Arunthi back in 2003, so don't expect 2 years have made much difference to the place.If the poster said that Norwich was a great team I would take issue with that because from personal experience its not true and from observation its not true so why am I not allowed an opinion on something I have at least a passing experience of.

• Thanks 1

I don't see the point in further ruining his "advert" by arguing with you. However if someone was selling a Norwich ticket, I wouldn't say they are crap in the thread, and relate third hand gossip.

You even said it was a rant.

Peace Out

• Like 1

Well it is a bit of a rant because they were trying and failing to sell them at 450000 just 3 years ago when the £ was much higher, and so was almost everybody else's, but in typical thai fashion when things don't sell put the price up. I had a similar response to a bar owner who measured his place, Soi 11 I think just past Soi Diana, including the outside eating area which he neither owned or rented and that space was as big as his actual bar restaurant.Now he the flat seller, might not like my take on his sale, you obviously don't,  but others with less experience of Pattaya might just be glad of the heads up after all this is a forum not a commercial real estate site, so AFAIK the rules are different.

• Upvote 1

If anyone is really interested in buying in Nirun there are plenty of decent YouTube reviews to watch...... I think Kev in Thailand did a decent one

but really you need to rent a unit for a few months first 

I am also sure anyone that is planning on buying property will do there due diligence on the place and find out the price of units that are currently on the market.