Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Possible short downtime coming tomorrow

Just warning you guys... it appears as if the new SSL certificate I just installed may not be working. 

Problem is... it should be. And I do not fully understand why its showing an expiration date of tomorrow, since the files that do expire tomorrow were deleted as part of the install process, and the server has even been rebooted since then... so I am hoping that it cycles over once the expiration hits? if not, it will go down temporarily until I can fix it. 

If that just happens to happen ~12 hours from now, the downtime may be a few hours. I will be at a concert and inaccessible. I think we have more time than that... and I will continue looking at it for the next hour or so, but wanted to post a warning just in case. 

Well at least it explains the occasional sluggish responses this morning.

31 minutes ago, jacko said:

Well at least it explains the occasional sluggish responses this morning.

Jacko can you do me a favor? Click on the little lock up on the address bar, then click on Certificate and then tell me what it says for VALID FROM... looking for the second date. It should be May 28... but I strongly suspect my antivirus is hijacking the certificate and showing a cached copy. 

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

Jacko can you do me a favor? Click on the little lock up on the address bar, then click on Certificate and then tell me what it says for VALID FROM... looking for the second date. It should be May 28... but I strongly suspect my antivirus is hijacking the certificate and showing a cached copy. 

Valid from 29:02:20 Valid to 29:05:20