Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Well that’s me not flying now

19 hours ago, Butch said:

Well at this moment in time I should have been sat in 22k Premium Economy on BR68 ex LHR to BKK somewhere over the Balkans, having eaten my meal served 2hrs into the flight, taken a Melatonin , sat back in full recline ready for my 2 week battery recharge in Thailand, then onto the RP and back to the UK via another week in Thailand.

Instead, due to some human filth chinese cunts, I have had to refund my flight at a cost to myself, cancel my trip and hope that my employer will grant me another holiday in the future.

I mean it when I say that I hope we go tactical nuclear on China sometime in the future to tech the cunts a lesson. Fuck them, and the scabby Donkey they rode in on.

ChiComs, the CCP, Chinese Communist Party.  The militarized Mafia that controls China.  Brutal Thugs who care about nobody but themselves.  They have suppressed the citizens of China for many decades, murdered tens of millions.....A reckoning is coming....There will be blood.

Edited by BigusDicus
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

China is helping many countries to stand on their feet and I commend that.  It is emerging as a super nuclear power that can defend herself from bully countries of the world  While the West is bu

Strange perspective, I wonder if those in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet etc are in full agreement? Perhaps the Uighur have input too. As for China not letting it's own people suffer, well they are not

Saudi Arabia.  

34 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

The next flights I take will be to places who are unhappy with China and won't let their citizens fly there. Is there any place Chinese don't like to monger?

Saudi Arabia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

ChiCom's, the CCP, Chinese Communist Party.  The militarized Mafia that controls China.  Brutal Thugs who care about nobody but themselves.  They have suppressed the citizens of China for many decades, murdered tens of millions.....A reckoning is coming....There will be blood.

China is helping many countries to stand on their feet and I commend that.  It is emerging as a super nuclear power that can defend herself from bully countries of the world 

While the West is busy butchering innocent people of the world with bombs, missiles and planes

If China was to export a virus to other countries, they would not have let their own country suffer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
47 minutes ago, syed said:

China is helping many countries to stand on their feet and I commend that.  It is emerging as a super nuclear power that can defend herself from bully countries of the world 

While the West is busy butchering innocent people of the world with bombs, missiles and planes

If China was to export a virus to other countries, they would not have let their own country suffer

Strange perspective, I wonder if those in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet etc are in full agreement? Perhaps the Uighur have input too.

As for China not letting it's own people suffer, well they are not big on Human Rights are they? 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, syed said:

1 hour ago, jacko said:

Strange perspective, I wonder if those in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet etc are in full agreement? Perhaps the Uighur have input too.

As for China not letting it's own people suffer, well they are not big on Human Rights are they? 

I doubt the PRC would have intentionally incurred the economic costs.

2 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

The next flights I take will be to places who are unhappy with China and won't let their citizens fly there. Is there any place Chinese don't like to monger?

I wonder where the Chinese with money go other than the west coast of North America.

7 hours ago, jacko said:

The other side is not innocent either.  Ask the people of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, Pakistan and others what they really think of the West

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, syed said:

The other side is not innocent either.  Ask the people of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, Pakistan and others what they really think of the West

Who is 'the other side' when we discuss China?

They all seem to want to live in the West!

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

Anyway, time to get back on topic.

I had a bad day yesterday , so flying away to somewhere sunny with good food and cheap beer would have really been the tonic. There will be changes in the airline industry for sure, but I think that there will still be competition, and over time fleets will resume to expand, update as the demand increases. They are not daft, flight costs might well increase, but holidaymakers will still need to fly, and pricing them out of the market would be bad business.

Edited by Butch
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, jacko said:

Who is 'the other side' when we discuss China?

The other side is "not China". China is the most Binary Nation I can think of either you are or you aren't...but whilst the West is happilly killing Muslims for their oil so that their next few generations of the priviledged can live well , China is investing in Africa's "bread basket of the world" so that hundreds of years from now China will be the main force on this planet when the need for oil is obsolete and the need for food is paramount...

I am quite saddenned how future generations will judge us..

• Upvote 2
43 minutes ago, Butch said:

I had a bad day yesterday , so flying away to somewhere sunny with good food and cheap beer would have really been the tonic.

Why fly?....get your ass down to the West Country for an Oggy and a pint of cider ....job done..

Note to all Aussies: It is "oggy oggy oggy" not "Aussie Aussie Aussie" ...

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Why fly?....get your ass down to the West Country for an Oggy and a pint of cider ....job done..

No, stay away, we don't want you here! 555

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

ChiComs, the CCP, Chinese Communist Party.  The militarized Mafia that controls China.  Brutal Thugs who care about nobody but themselves.  They have suppressed the citizens of China for many decades, murdered tens of millions.....A reckoning is coming....There will be blood.

17 hours ago, syed said:

IF ???  Once the ChiComs knew they had a highly contagious virus centered in the Wuhan travel from Wuhan was banned to anywhere else in China.

BUT THEY ALLOWED Chinese citizens from Wuhan to travel anywhere else if the world.  Tens of thousands of Chinese from Wuhan flew to Europe, the Americas and around the globe for business and Chinese New Years.  Once again, the ChiComs would not allow those same citizens to travel to anywhere else in China.  So yes, China did export the virus to other countries.

You obvious do not follow the news in any depth.  Or only follow those MSM outlets that have been "influenced" by China.  Just for grins you should explore other news outlets.  You will be surprised at how much you learn...

Edited by BigusDicus
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

IF ???  Once the ChiComs knew they had a highly contagious virus centered in the Wuhan travel from Wuhan was banned to anywhere else in China.

BUT THEY ALLOWED Chinese citizens from Wuhan to travel anywhere else if the world.  Tens of thousands of Chinese from Wuhan flew to Europe, the Americas and around the globe for business and Chinese New Years.  Once again, the ChiComs would not allow those same citizens to travel to anywhere else in China.  So yes, China did export the virus to other countries.

You obvious do not follow the news in any depth.  Or only follow those MSM outlets that have been "influenced" by China.  Just for grins you should explore other news outlets.  You will be surprised at how much you learn...

That strategy flattened the Wuhan curve at everybody else's expense.

5 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

In the interest of fairness can you please advise the date on which the USA banned its citizens from travelling overseas, thereby stopping them from infecting other countries?

Also what date the US health advisors told the administration that this was a highly contagious virus?

• Like 1

We (me included) have gone way off topic and moved into Politics too, so I will shut this down. Plenty of other suitable topics these views can be expressed in. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Got a little bit of a surprise..... when I book flights I always link through to airline pages through topcashback.co.uk..... After my flights got cancelled was expecting the transaction to go down as a rejected cashback claim..... Interestingly it changed from pending to confirmed, and then shockingly had become payable when I checked today...... that £31.36  cashback is now heading towards my bank account...:grin