Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Flights price averaging £200 up to Bangkok

Just did a few dummy bookings using various dates. The outcome is the same.....instead of typically the top listed at £340 now we see prices way way up

All the usual suspects are further down the page and I used Travel Trolley for prices whom I use virtually exclusively these days. Flight dates at top using start of each week traditionally the cheapest on Mondays and Tuesdays

Screenshot_2020-04-04 Travel Trolley Flight - Search Result.png

• Upvote 1

For October dates that is expensive, but given the current situation I would expect that once travel bans and restrictions are lifted, prices will change, but perhaps not in our favour.

For my money, I'd be concerned that the Airlines continue to run a limited timetable on certain routes to keep the planes full and also therefore keep prices high due to demand.

• Upvote 1

I tried sky-scanner for 1st of November till 1st of December 2020 coming in at £402 from Manchester so not bad 

Edited by martini9946
forgot something

I made the finair mistake last November. Sure I saved £50 but honestly it was the worst long haul flight ever with the exception of an airoflot flight to Singapore in the late 80s.