Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Expedia in USA. No live customer service

I had to change a flight from jfk to bkk.  Expedia has no live person to contact until 3 days before take off

terrible experience 

5 hours ago, PigBoy#1 said:

Had that problem once before, now always book direct with airline.

Booked direct with EVA, they cancelled my 19 March flight on 16 March, never heard a word from them ! Airlines just as useless as larger agents.

2 hours ago, beerboy said:

Booked direct with EVA, they cancelled my 19 March flight on 16 March, never heard a word from them ! Airlines just as useless as larger agents.

This wasn't during a pandemic. Apples to oranges

Strangely Expedia contacted me about a cancellation. Told me they had tried to call me (a lie... my phone shows no missed calls) and insisted I call them, which is an impossibility. No response to emails... what the heck, more to worry about these days. 

I had a room booked in June via Expedia and opted for the price with "cancellation and full refund" option"..... Cancelled 18 days ago..... The customer service "chatbot" responded with "could take up to 28 days to be refunded to my account".....

So far no sign of the refund....... but my Expedia points have been credited back to my Expedia account.

32 minutes ago, TheFiend said:

but my Expedia points have been credited back to my Expedia account.

There you go then, what was it about 50 baht worth? 

32 minutes ago, jacko said:

There you go then, what was it about 50 baht worth? 

£3.10...... so about 120 baht

Checked the cc account last night..... wasn't showing the refund..... just checked again now and surprisingly it's now showing!!! So it's took 18 days...

33 minutes ago, TheFiend said:

£3.10...... so about 120 baht

Checked the cc account last night..... wasn't showing the refund..... just checked again now and surprisingly it's now showing!!! So it's took 18 days...

Good news. 

Haven't yet done anything with regards to the Domestic flights I booked with Bangkok Airways and Thai Airways..... booked at the Cheap Charlie non-refundable price so am still waiting to see if those flights get cancelled and refunded..... If they don't get cancelled I'll claim on my travel insurance for them....

I'll be opting for vouchers with Qatar for my MAN-BKK flights..... I'm waiting for nearer my departure date before I do that....