Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - May 2020

Nice one considering the dearth of pickings in ex-funtown right now.

One news item that made me laugh was the would-be gold shop robber who was foiled by being refused entry (by door buzzer) to the shop by an alert saleswoman - for not wearing a mask. 

1 hour ago, Bushcraft said:

Nice one considering the dearth of pickings in ex-funtown right now.

One news item that made me laugh was the would-be gold shop robber who was foiled by being refused entry (by door buzzer) to the shop by an alert saleswoman - for not wearing a mask. 

Shit, I missed that one. That's much better than the currency exchange story I used. 

Thanks for the heads up. I might use it next month. :thumbup

Yet again well done for making something out of almost nothing. Perhaps a new career as a chef beckons?

There is one sub culture that I believe should get your investigative juices flowing. As I understand it there are a hell of a lot of falang bar managers and owners assiting each other to look after the girls and get totally pissed on a nightly basis. Its a way of keeping their bar aired and to stop the draught ale getting stale. its what you know is who...

17 hours ago, teelack said:

Yet again well done for making something out of almost nothing. Perhaps a new career as a chef beckons?

There is one sub culture that I believe should get your investigative juices flowing. As I understand it there are a hell of a lot of falang bar managers and owners assiting each other to look after the girls and get totally pissed on a nightly basis. Its a way of keeping their bar aired and to stop the draught ale getting stale. its what you know is who...

And all for benefit of their customers I'm sure. How many of us would be prepared to make such a sacrifice?    ;)