Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
jomtienguy

When Did You Find Out Your wench Was Cheating?

When did see or feel the signs that your wench (bar girl, girlfriend, wife) was cheating on you? Not necessarily that you caught her red handed but something changed in her demeanor -- The way she kissed you (or lack thereof), made boom-boom, spoke with you, wanted to go with her friends to their parties, without you. etc, etc.

This is eather going to be the shortest thread ever or comedy gold. 

7 hours ago, jomtienguy said:

When did see or feel the signs that your wench (bar girl, girlfriend, wife) was cheating on you? Not necessarily that you caught her red handed but something changed in her demeanor -- The way she kissed you (or lack thereof), made boom-boom, spoke with you, wanted to go with her friends to their parties, without you. etc, etc.

We were thousands of miles apart chatting on the phone frequently. I could tell something was different. The nature of how she responded was different. I finally got her to admit it. I gave her a choice. She chose the poor pinoy who was there and I was far away. He later dumped her as I had predicted to her he would. She wanted us back together. Oh well.

Question. Can you really cheat on a customer?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, teelack said:

Question. Can you really cheat on a customer?

Certainly not.

1 hour ago, midlifecrisis said:

Certainly not.

I admit to useing comments like TGF in my posts. On the phone she calls me her husband. So far, so  good but lets get real. If and when the bars and clubs open in Pattaya there will be a lemming like rush to fill the coffers, send home school money and sadly, get a new tattoo! 

It all sounds like I am being very cynical about this but I would call it realism. I have oft said that if I was an on-going sponsor I might have expectations but experience tells most of it that the girls reaction will be to get another, and another sponsor rather than getting up at 5.00 am in the back blocks to put the rice on. 

In other words I can 100%, with total honesty say that my girls has never cheated on me! She will and has however being making money and not by carol singing. How many times have we heard the expression "Its just a customer and I am working". One of the worst errors make in Thailand is super imposing Western standards and our personal expectations. The people are not the same. Their way of life and culture is not the same. Their lives, expectations and living conditions (in the main) are not the same. 

To be honest I think that on a board like this and with a bunch of mongers the question is naive or someone is leading us on.

I do think people who come to Pattaya and sample the delights fall into 2 very wide and fuzzy groups. And I'm sure guys can switch groups occasionally. 

There are the ones who keep one foot firmly in reality and can enjoy the fun but see it for what it is. A transaction. With some very plausible actresses . You come you has your fun and you go home a few grand lighter with fun memories hopefully. 

Or the other that go for the a more emersive experience. These guys know the score of course but are more predisposed to getting emotionally involved. Terms like "tgf" and "she's different" are used. Now I do actually think these guys can have a much better time during their visit. They get a lot more involved and start to develop strong emotions for the girls. They are also more likely to be the ones who get into the whole sponsorship deal, and probably have a tougher time getting back to reality when it's time to go home. 

The expats can come from eather group I guess. And I'm not including non p4p wives that are from outside of the nightlife scene. 

3 hours ago, teelack said:

I admit to useing comments like TGF in my posts. On the phone she calls me her husband. So far, so  good but lets get real. If and when the bars and clubs open in Pattaya there will be a lemming like rush to fill the coffers, send home school money and sadly, get a new tattoo! 

It all sounds like I am being very cynical about this but I would call it realism. I have oft said that if I was an on-going sponsor I might have expectations but experience tells most of it that the girls reaction will be to get another, and another sponsor rather than getting up at 5.00 am in the back blocks to put the rice on. 

In other words I can 100%, with total honesty say that my girls has never cheated on me! She will and has however being making money and not by carol singing. How many times have we heard the expression "Its just a customer and I am working". One of the worst errors make in Thailand is super imposing Western standards and our personal expectations. The people are not the same. Their way of life and culture is not the same. Their lives, expectations and living conditions (in the main) are not the same. 

To be honest I think that on a board like this and with a bunch of mongers the question is naive or someone is leading us on.

I would call it realism too. In my personal experience the woman wasn't a "working" girl and I can't speak for others.

I was thinking of my first trip to Thailand and how I brought my emotional and cultural baggage with me. I was fresh into a separation that would become a divorce. I was upset, confused and lonely. That is why the 3 day rule was invented, for guys like I was then. By my last trip I had no such illusions. I enjoy being single and I have no desire to be in another relationship. 

I do admire how you handle it. Your situation works well for you.

She is only cheating if she has promised to be faithful. For a Thai bargirl to be faithful her man would need to support her and either take her to his country or at least make sure she went home and stayed there.

Non P4P girls can be different. I visited a lady in Buriram last year. She had a boyfriend in France who visited once a year. We visited the sights, had meals together and went to a couple of bars. There were always others with us.  There was no way she was going to cheat on her boyfriend, but she did offer me her aunt and one of her friends.

3 hours ago, awesum4 said:

She is only cheating if she has promised to be faithful. For a Thai bargirl to be faithful her man would need to support her and either take her to his country or at least make sure she went home and stayed there.

Non P4P girls can be different. I visited a lady in Buriram last year. She had a boyfriend in France who visited once a year. We visited the sights, had meals together and went to a couple of bars. There were always others with us.  There was no way she was going to cheat on her boyfriend, but she did offer me her aunt and one of her friends.

She had a personal code of honor. It doesn't make a p4p girl less than honorable because she has a different code. But we guys have a responsibility, to paraphrase teelack, to not put unreasonable expectations on a person or situation because that's how we view how things should be.

I wonder how many of us have gone with a girl who we knew was being sponsored. If we have, we should not have unreasonable expectations. Yet being human we sometimes still do.

39 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

I wonder how many of us have gone with a girl who we knew was being sponsored. If we have, we should not have unreasonable expectations. Yet being human we sometimes still do.

I'd be interested to know out of all the p4p girls in pattaya what % have a Thai bf or husband in the background and what % have a western sponsor. 

Is it less honourable to bang a bg with a cash paying sponsor, than one with a Thai husband/bf? 

47 minutes ago, la8rat said:

I'd be interested to know out of all the p4p girls in pattaya what % have a Thai bf or husband in the background and what % have a western sponsor. 

Is it less honourable to bang a bg with a cash paying sponsor, than one with a Thai husband/bf? 

The one that just dropped her off out front of the GGB?

47 minutes ago, jacko said:

Yes that one lol

1 hour ago, la8rat said:

It really doesn't bother me knowing that a girl has multiple sponsers whilst also having (at least) one Thai man (or woman)... What I can't abide is being drawn into the lies as a complete outsider.

I stopped using a particular bar in the Buakhao Market area ..(yeh you all know the one) where the girl (that drove an Accord) had at least 3 farang sponsors and when each one came to "take his turn" you were supposed to say fuck all. All I can say is that she kept them all away from me because I "very bad man" ..

Everybody can live whatever the way they want but don't drag me into it...

37 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

It really doesn't bother me knowing that a girl has multiple sponsers whilst also having (at least) one Thai man (or woman)... What I can't abide is being drawn into the lies as a complete outsider.

I stopped using a particular bar in the Buakhao Market area ..(yeh you all know the one) where the girl (that drove an Accord) had at least 3 farang sponsors and when each one came to "take his turn" you were supposed to say fuck all. All I can say is that she kept them all away from me because I "very bad man" ..

Everybody can live whatever the way they want but don't drag me into it...

Sounds like my sort of bar.. How have I missed it. A girl that can attract and juggle multiple sponsors is to be applauded and taken for a test ride to see how she's managed it. 

40 minutes ago, la8rat said:

Sounds like my sort of bar.. How have I missed it. A girl that can attract and juggle multiple sponsors is to be applauded and taken for a test ride to see how she's managed it. 

Hahaha  New owner now and I'm waiting to see what it's like when things reopen.......If you can afford to buy a girl a Honda Accord/condo/monthly stipend in return for a few months of blow jobs then you sound like the man for me!...A Honda Click will do and I have a nice bristley moustache to tickle your fancy!

All we can do is But See ...(Geddit)?

These girls are prostitutes who go with us punters for money. It's their job, they're simply plying their trade.

Those of us who are naive enough to get emotionally involved with one of them constantly need to be reminded of what that relationship depends on. Money.

We'd hardly expect a prostitute in our own country to remain faithful when we are not around so it's rather naive to expect it to happen in Thailand even if we are stupid enough to send her money.

These girls are prostitutes who go with us punters for money. It's their job, they're simply plying their trade.
Those of us who are naive enough to get emotionally involved with one of them constantly need to be reminded of what that relationship depends on. Money.
We'd hardly expect a prostitute in our own country to remain faithful when we are not around so it's rather naive to expect it to happen in Thailand even if we are stupid enough to send her money.
Yes, perhaps they are prostitutes. Yes perhaps they swap sex for money. Perhaps they offer someone a deal that they believe to be 100 % fair because in addition to sex they are offering in many cases a GFE. Many people come to Thailand precisely because of what is on offer and don't regret a second of their time or money. In my own case I am very happy to have a TGF (in some peoples minds a prostitute) and am happy to call bar owners my friends (pimps?) and sometimes send some money for food in a time of crisis (a fool?). I am completely open about this but certainly believe that I am not being a hypocrite. I can not see anything that happens in Thailand happening in my home world at any price. I will be happy to be a passenger on the first plane back.

56 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

The all clear sign?

:thumbup

She told me that her brother dropped her off , 

9 hours ago, jacko said:

When visiting Bangkok I used to like sitting at the beer bar just inside NEP early in the evening when the girls started to turn up for work.

One time when I was sitting there a very attractive girl turned up at Bangkok Bunnies with her boyfriend who worked there as security. I wondered what the boyfriends reaction would be to her coming out the bar with customers, or maybe she was just a drink slut?

4 hours ago, tallguy said:

When visiting Bangkok I used to like sitting at the beer bar just inside NEP early in the evening when the girls started to turn up for work.

One time when I was sitting there a very attractive girl turned up at Bangkok Bunnies with her boyfriend who worked there as security. I wondered what the boyfriends reaction would be to her coming out the bar with customers, or maybe she was just a drink slut?

If the girl was really attractive she could have been getting 4 - 5000 baht a night LT or maybe 2 - 3000 ST while the bouncer might be getting 4 -  500 a night if he was lucky. So between them they'd be getting a really good income for a Thai couple and one which would more than pay for the payments on the boy's motorbike and whatever else they desired.

If the boy might get a bit jealous now and again she'd placate him by only doing STs and telling the punters she had to meet her mother at the bus station or give her pal the key to their room etc.

We had a pal who'd been besotted with a girl in Pattaya and stayed with her in a swanky hotel room he rented only to discover that she was married to a Thai man and had two children with him. This Thai fellow did not care what she got up to as long as the money kept flowing in.

It can be a bit of a shock to a hear a Thai man who has approached you with his hand out say the words "Lady you, wife me!".

The fact remains, we have all seen or experienced this at one time or another. Some of us took a lesson from it which changed our attitude from that day on. FWIW Mine was the same as Yogi's after I got stung. It was a tough lesson in life which saved me in the long term. I was naive then, but like the kid who got his fingers burnt on the stove, I learned my lesson.

On the flipside, there are BM's who understand and accept it , but on their own terms, so there's not really a "right and wrong" answer.

In answer to the OP, I found out when I turned up a day earlier than expected, caught her with a farang in Marine. I just looked, turned my back and went. She did follow after me, told me it was her "friend". I just told her to enjoy her new found friendship, and went and got very drunk, then picked a random girl from a random bar. Although I had a financial investment in her, my emotional one was far greater. I'd had the sob stories of her working in a jewellery factory for little money, then working as a maid in a hotel and believed them, but they were all lies.

What actually hurt me the most was that the overtime I was working had almost killed me. I wasn't earning vast fortunes back then, and was putting 72 - 80 hour weeks in to save for my return trips, give her some money and also pay my rent.

It was a memorable trip though, the money I had taken with me to give her for the next 3 months after I had gone to support her, I ended up quite literally spunking away, mostly over the breasts and faces of 20 year old Bargirls, often 2 at a time.

Shortly after that, my mongering career came to an end anyway, but up until that point, it was a business deal and nothing else. zero emotional involvement and even less compation,

She is no wench, if her job is prostitution.  These girls owe us nothing.  If you're gullible enough to believe that they are loyal, then you deserve to be fleeced.  The only wenches I know were those born and raised in the western world.