Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

3rd holiday this year cancelled

Well first I lost my trip to Pattaya and Bangkok was going to be in March the second trip was a week in Spain with jet2 and the wife and last night jet2 moved there July anticipated start of flying to 15th July oh hum which blew my Santorini trip out if the water also ....

Looks like December trip to krakow May just about be on the cards -alas her indoors is booked on that so no Girly action in a whole year ...........

Roll on 2021 

• Sad 2

I mentioned elsewhere, with the uncertainty in the private sector not only in the UK but Europe and possibly Worldwide, not going on holiday this year sucks big time, but the money I would have used for that is going to act as a cushion if it all does go south.

Many people in the UK have foregone their hols but instead spunked out on new cars, home improvements or other stuff, a lot of it probably frivolous and not needed. It's their choice of course, but I was always brought up to keep some money aside for a rainy day.

Maybe we need this year away from Pattaya in order to re assess how and where we stand with the place. Upon our return, will we realise that being treated with disdain by many of the girls is no longer going to be acceptable?, will we vote with our feet and make them work for our money, rather than us putting in the effort?. I sure hope so.

• Upvote 2