Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The latest news: About International flights resumption

I have been reading contradictory information regarding international flights resumption after July 1.

Some saying that all restrictions will be lifted on July 1.    While others talk about travel bubble and extensions of restrictions

What is the latest info that can be trusted?

https://www.tatnews.org/category/thailand-tourism-updates/
Probably the best website to keep an eye on for travel information for Thailand.... Situation updates posted every day and includes updates on airports and travel restrictions.
Thank you Mr. Fiend. I have downloaded the app and yes, good stuff. I also noticed yesterday that I in the first week of August Thai Air is due to fly to almost 50 destinations including most Australia main centers and in my case, Auckland. Needless to say, the devil is in the detail and it's all irrelevant if there are border controls in the various destinations that put people into isolation or if there are onerous conditions for insurance and health documents. Also and just as important, I won't be traveling to Thailand just to go to a beer bar. Some of the attractions that set the place apart from vanilla world need to be reopening. It is at least a positive move and gives hope.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, teelack said:

Thai Air is due to fly to almost 50 destinations including most Australia main centers and in my case, Auckland.

And this morning I got  an email about their pending bankruptcy, no sorry, business reorganisation.......

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, jacko said:

And this morning I got  an email about their pending bankruptcy, no sorry, business reorganisation.......

As did I, but I didn't open the link as the headline of the email was all in Thai.

In the UK media , BA Senior management is really getting a hard time over the treatment of the employees, who (the management)  in turn are blaming the Govt for not relaxing the rules on flying and distancing, it's like a never ending circle of blame.

45 minutes ago, Butch said:

In the UK media , BA Senior management is really getting a hard time over the treatment of the employees, who (the management)  in turn are blaming the Govt for not relaxing the rules on flying and distancing, it's like a never ending circle of blame.

It seems to be the factor commonplace in life these days and I see too much of it watching UK media...  how quickly they forget the dead and dying. 

• Upvote 1