Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Beer Garden reopens Wednesday 1 July

How will seating be arranged and allowed?

My daughter, her friend and I currently live in the same house. We aint gonna sit 1m away from eachother with a plastic partition between us.....

36 minutes ago, PattayaPete said:

No plastic partitions.  My understanding is they were never required just an over reaction by some owners.

Excellent... Can't wait to see the look on the staff faces when they see how she has "developed" ...

Me too.

Is the bar area going to be open too...?

I have yet to see the latest on the relaxation of restrictions.

Edited by jacko

Hi there Pete and be thankful that you are not freezing your bits off in Christchurch. I admit that I don't visit the PBG as much as I did in times past. I will say however that almost every trip I go there a few times. It is possibly the best place to take a Thai girl in Pattaya when you want a place where the food, ambience and service all arrive in the one place. Best wishes to you and the team there.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Pic from today of the cleanup before opening efforts.

50060411578_9ebcdf663a_b.jpg

I remember those shutters being closed once during an intense storm in 2011,but after just a few minutes, not a beat was missed. 

1 hour ago, 4wheels said:

I remember those shutters being closed once during an intense storm in 2011,but after just a few minutes, not a beat was missed. 

Hahaha yeh my sons loved that too...but just prior to the shutters being pulled down it is also great fun to watch the chinese tour groups determined to take their turn at the parasailing as the storm hits ......

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

2 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

BUMP!

Any news of re-opening?

Yep, good question. Would love it to be open, come October, when international airlines reopen in Australia. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

BUMP!

Any news of re-opening?

Haven't seen anything posted anywhere but with the current lack of activity in the WS area I suspect it may be some time before there is any news. To add fuel to the fire I wonder if there will ever be enough custom in the area for the re-furbed bars in the front of the complex to open.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

I'm looking for an alterative then. Has anybody tried Witherspoons, Beach road??

Go past there fairly regularly, don't recall seeing anyone in there. Used to walk past many times. There have been a few different businesses there over the years, none successful from my observstion.

There is a place around Soi 1 called Mango Tree or Green Mango, (something like that). Nice set up and a relaxing place for a pitstop.