Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Beer Garden reopens Wednesday 1 July

7 minutes ago, tallguy said:

Go past there fairly regularly, don't recall seeing anyone in there. Used to walk past many times. There have been a few different businesses there over the years, none successful from my observstion.

There is a place around Soi 1 called Mango Tree or Green Mango, (something like that). Nice set up and a relaxing place for a pitstop.

I've forgotten about that place. I used to use it many years ago when I was an itinerant from up North staying on soi 1.

12 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I've forgotten about that place. I used to use it many years ago when I was an itinerant from up North staying on soi 1.

A caveat to my earlier post is that a lot of places in North Pattaya are closed at the moment. It wouldn't be a total shock if Mango Tree(?) was also closed.

40 minutes ago, tallguy said:

A caveat to my earlier post is that a lot of places in North Pattaya are closed at the moment. It wouldn't be a total shock if Mango Tree(?) was also closed.

I'm currently thinking of pizza in Wine Connection, (not pizza in wine). Bloody enjoyed it in there last time out but that was some time ago.

I thought I'd report that we ended up in Zen in Central because it was pissing it down on Sunday ...... which would have been great in PBG with the shutters down.

My daughter was looking absolutely stunning and I'm sure a few of the managers/servers in PBG would have been surprised how she has grown up !!

Maybe next year .... :unsure:

I talked to Pete this week and fans of the beer garden can be reassured that it isn’t closing permanently whatsoever , just waiting for things to pick up.

Thanks Phil. Little bits of good news are keeping people like myself alive and well. What's happening on the ground is always appreciated but it's a bit sad that Pete isn't keeping us updated himself. I am sure he has the time! Many of us have been going there since day one.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk