Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

39 minutes ago, Rawhide2 said:

Are they permitted at all as a signature ??  Not sex related lol !

What do you have in mind? 

We're pretty flexible on most things, so if you give us a clue to what you have in mind, we can have a look at it

48 minutes ago, keyman said:

We're pretty flexible on most things, so if you give us a clue to what you have in mind, we can have a look at it

Its just a link that takes you to the 212 Share Trading app and the account opener gets a free share as does the introducer. I meant to ask a few months ago

No sweat at all if not suitable..

Shall I just put it in a post here so you can check ??  You can always edit out after

I'll post this thread to Frosty and the other guys and we can have a chat about it. Currently we don't have a specific rule for that, but we tend to err on the side of common sense.

@la8rat  - are the Amazon links for stuff you're selling? Or just stuff you're recommending?

On 6/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, keyman said:

I've stuck the signature on but no sweat if you're not happy I will remove it.....doesnt seem to embed as it did elsewhere. Copy and paste works fine though

52 minutes ago, Rawhide2 said:

I've stuck the signature on but no sweat if you're not happy I will remove it.....doesnt seem to embed as it did elsewhere. Copy and paste works fine though

www.trading212.com/invite

is the signature editor more basic than post editor?  cant remember last time i looked there

Edited by la8rat
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, la8rat said:

www.trading212.com/invite

is the signature editor more basic than post editor?  cant remember last time i looked there

How did you manage to do that lol....??

www.trading212.com/invite/FzBDIivP

Ok I thought that might have worked but it didnt !

Edited by Rawhide2
35 minutes ago, Rawhide2 said:

How did you manage to do that lol....??

used the insert link feature.. looks like a bit of chain.. and wrote the text as if it was a web address

• Like 1

Thing is with 212 you dont know because of data protection who actually applies for the account. You only know "someone" has successfully applied when you get a random share pop up in account along with a notification. Even my own son I had to ask him if one of them was his

Thanks for the sign up whoever it was. Am 99% sure it was from here. I received  Royal Dutch Shell which was £12.95 when it landed so you will have had the same...thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Unreal. I would urge anyone who is interested in finance to spend just £1 and open an account. (you can sell the share and actually withdraw the proceeds after a week although they hope you wont)  Friend who I knew had opened an account yesterday got Astrazeneca £90 for his free share !  I as introducer only got National Grid which was around £9. Will screenshot it this time. It is a promotion so it wont last for ever. He sold the share immediately after and bought BP with the proceeds   (The Lloyds shares is what he bought with his £1 opening balance)

Thats the highest value freebie I've seen

Screenshot_2020-07-23 Trading 212.png

Edited by Rawhide2