Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

At last 1st trip out of uk In 2020

After a few cancelled Europe trips and one Thai trip I’m wheels up fingers crossed on Monday 6th July and land back after the quarantine deadline for us Brits ....

Its not Pattaya or Bkk but it will ding dang Do....

• Upvote 1

Have a great trip. 

From malaga if you get bus a few miles down coast towards Gibraltar you can get a ferry across to Morocco. 

Now normally I'd not recommend Morocco to my worst enemy. But tangiers where the ferry lands has a huge p4p scene. All the decent hotels have hookers, hanging out in their bars. And some are stunners. There are also little dive clubs all over the city selling cheap drinks with freelancers hanging out in them. 

It's finding a hotel that let's you take one back to your room without bum fucking you for a joiners fee, that's the problem. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the topic. As you say, its not Thailand but I am interested in hearing anyones take on the good and bad differences between the two destinations. Its a long while since I was in Spain and as I recall it I seemed to end up in those little dive clubs that la8rat mentions where the white rum was cheaper than the Coke. That was a sure way to obliterate yourself!

It's been reported here that they are closing the beaches in Spain again due to overcrowding and a rise in covid cases.  

Has this happened to you?