Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In January I booked flights for May this year with Qatar and received notification during Easter weekend that my flights were cancelled. I successfully got a refund for the flights, despite them being non-refundable.

If you booked online it needs to be done by going through a thing called Zendesk. 

Edited by TheFiend
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, TheFiend said:

In January I booked flights for May this year with Qatar and received notification during Easter weekend that my flights were cancelled. I successfully got a refund for the flights, despite them being non-refundable.

If you booked online it needs to be done by going through a thing called Zendesk. 

Thanks for your reply i was trying to find out if anyone has cancelled  with the new flexible fare ticket as it says you can change  your booking as many times as possible for travel up to 31st December 2020  or exchange for a voucher plus 10% extra bonus valid for two years  or get a refund with charges.but cannot find out what the charges are ...

Edited by martini9946
more info

I was issued vouchers with the 10% extra when they cancelled my flights but wanted a refund.

If Qatar have cancelled your flights there should be no charges for a refund.... Their T & C's state that if they cancel, not you, then you are entitled to a full refund without charges. I got a full refund on a non-refundable ticket.