Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned Poompui and I think some of you were interested too.  I don't why they named her, usually girls named Lek it makes sense, but that's her real name. Every time I come, the Rembrandt Su

The Black Pagoda group of bars at Patpong 2 ran a all-u-can-drink promotion over Songkran.  For 900 baht, you were provided as many bottles of Singha-Tiger-Chang-Leo you wanted in any of their four ba

After 12 weeks I returned for my second AstraZeneca jab.  The vibe was much different this time, much more upbeat, and more people in the hotels.  I booked the Sofitel and they gave me a corner room o

Posted Images

Just now, RhinoTusk said:

Next was my Photoshoot with a Thai Playboy Bunny

Fucking brilliant! You have caught her look perfectly. That mouth, those eyes and that ass ....surely not the same Ammy ..?? 

• Upvote 1

Yes thanks, i visit the same places and should go back before the tourist return.  Was at Crazy House and a stunning young lady came off the stage, i thought damn those lucky young guys but she came to me. A very good night LT 2000.  Seldom could get a seat at Baccara. Is that angry old guy still at the door?  The Rembrant hotel looks good, Consider Jasmine on 23. The rates were to high last year with the Japanese golf crowd but now 300 baht more than Rembrandt and a stumble away from Cowboy.  Thanks again for posting,enjoyed your effort. Many i think are tiring of the covid post'

• Upvote 2

Those Trappist Monks know how to whip up a powerful elixir.  

I swear it was the death of Wetherspoons on Buakhao when they got rid of the Manager that brought in all the beer choices ... but I still have my free "Donker" glass from there ..

39 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Fucking brilliant! You have caught her look perfectly. That mouth, those eyes and that ass ....surely not the same Ammy ..?? 

No, it’s a different playboy model.

No, it’s a different playboy model.

Thanks. A far more expressive girl...

Ammy was more Freemans catalogue ....even if she laid on her back with a double dildo inside her she would still have a detached look....This one, however,doesn't need to show her "bits" to look sexy!

Well Done!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Thanks. A far more expressive girl...

Ammy was more Freemans catalogue ....even if she laid on her back with a double dildo inside her she would still have a detached look....This one, however,doesn't need to show her "bits" to look sexy!

Well Done!

She cost more

DSC_7667.JPG

2 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Sorry, my spelling isn't that great. I meant "A far more expensive girl" .....

?I have an even more expensive one lined up for the end of the month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the report.

I got a chuckle when you said the Impact Challenger is the world's largest column free hall yet they struggle to build a house without needing to put a column in the middle of the lounge room.

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Thanks for the report.

I got a chuckle when you said the Impact Challenger is the world's largest column free hall yet they struggle to build a house without needing to put a column in the middle of the lounge room.

That's to have something to grab onto after all the Singha Beer :drunk

• Like 1

BTW RT; if you're into burgers ... give Arno's a try. There's several of them these days but the original one off Naradhiwat is the bees knees, especially for steaks as it is also a butcher.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, VPI78 said:

BTW RT; if you're into burgers ... give Arno's a try. There's several of them these days but the original one off Naradhiwat is the bees knees, especially for steaks as it is also a butcher.

Thanks for the suggestion.  There's also one in the Hyatt Regency at Soi 13 and I never got around to trying it out, even when I lived across the street.  Just got used to Daniel Thaiger to satisfy my burger fix knowing I could pair one with a fine ale or a Stella Artois.  They also serve a lamb burger.

DSC_0069.JPGDSC_8650b.JPG

19 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  There's also one in the Hyatt Regency at Soi 13 and I never got around to trying it out, even when I lived across the street.  Just got used to Daniel Thaiger to satisfy my burger fix knowing I could pair one with a fine ale or a Stella Artois.  They also serve a lamb burger.

DSC_0069.JPGDSC_8650b.JPG

Wish i saw this earlier . Really wanted a burger and was staying at the Hyatt , saw Arnos but just went next door to the Mexican place.  Will be back to Bangkok in 2 weeks and will try to get there.  

Cheers mate.Excellent report!

Personally I prefer the bar fine to the model. The model is much the same as Ammy ...beautiful but asexual in front of the camera ...... but the BF is just oooooozing sexuality .. I have no idea whether it is me or the models .....Lets see what everybody else thinks....

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Cheers mate.Excellent report!

Personally I prefer the bar fine to the model. The model is much the same as Ammy ...beautiful but asexual in front of the camera ...... but the BF is just oooooozing sexuality .. I have no idea whether it is me or the models .....Lets see what everybody else thinks....

What attracted me to the bar fine was her electric smile, she just melted me, but she wasn’t comfortable being photographed and wouldn’t smile for a picture, but was great in the sack.  

Some people must like Donut’s photos because she has over 650,000 followers on Instagram, so maybe it’s the photographer’s fault. :clueless

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, midlifecrisis said:

It's been a decade and a half since I was at Nana Plaza. When did the roof go on? It is much lighter in there now vs then. It still seems like a fire trap to me upstairs.

Roof went in 2 years ago.  There's still just one escape route but it's not as much a fire trap without customers. 

• Thanks 1

The blond for me. Doesn't look Thai but still 10/10.

Thanks for report ( sad scenes though). Look forward to more.

• Upvote 2