Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

41 minutes ago, chico said:

The blond for me. Doesn't look Thai but still 10/10.

Thanks for report ( sad scenes though). Look forward to more.

She keeps texting me for an encore, and offering a discount.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned Poompui and I think some of you were interested too.  I don't why they named her, usually girls named Lek it makes sense, but that's her real name. Every time I come, the Rembrandt Su

The Black Pagoda group of bars at Patpong 2 ran a all-u-can-drink promotion over Songkran.  For 900 baht, you were provided as many bottles of Singha-Tiger-Chang-Leo you wanted in any of their four ba

After 12 weeks I returned for my second AstraZeneca jab.  The vibe was much different this time, much more upbeat, and more people in the hotels.  I booked the Sofitel and they gave me a corner room o

Posted Images

It must be great for the expats. Hopefully the industry is not too ruined when they decide to let visitors back in.
Hopefully the Russian vaccine is safe and efficient.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

Just now, RhinoTusk said:

She keeps texting me for an encore, and offering a discount.  

If it is buy one get one free then send her over to the slums after you've shagged her.No need for her to shower in between...!!

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

If it is buy one get one free then send her over to the slums after you've shagged her.No need for her to shower in between...!!

She will certainly want one after.......?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

Here's the Donut calendar for July

Bunny 2020 Calendar Donuts-08.jpg

The Francesca calendar is available too

Bunny 2020 Calendar Franziie-01.jpg

For my next Bunny shoot, I'm thinking of the one in the middle.  Stay tuned.

s02-324.pngs02-442.pngs03-648.pngs03-654.png

Hope you take pics without her arms in the way though . . . ?

• Upvote 1

Half thai half italian ...!

Sounds like my ex now apparently living on the edge of a lake in Italy /Swiss 

With of Course the richer of her 2 BF

But the ride was good ....

• 2 weeks later...

What a great TR, thanks. What sort of price is a photo shoot, please and do you use an agency. I presume it's photos only as well

10 hours ago, biggles said:

What a great TR, thanks. What sort of price is a photo shoot, please and do you use an agency. I presume it's photos only as well

Yes, It’s not all-inclusive like the soapies.  Price depends on the model.

49 minutes ago, sailingbill said:

Appreciate the effort on an excellent report  You certainly don'f plant yourself on a bar stool all day.   I'm having lunch at Le Buchon  today. Serge is a great host.

I like their Lobster Bisque followed by the Lamb Shank, and a Star of Light girl under the table.

Edited by RhinoTusk

and a Star of Light girl under the table.

My Goodness is that place still open? 

I would do everything out in the open in there, squirting wherever I wanted. We sometimes refered to it as "Our 'Enry's bar" because we'd go in there and "Splash it all over!" ...

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

My Goodness is that place still open? 

I would do everything out in the open in there, squirting wherever I wanted. We sometimes refered to it as "Our 'Enry's bar" because we'd go in there and "Splash it all over!" ...

Yeah, it’s still open, they keep ‘em cumming 

• Haha 3

Hi RT!

I've noticed over the last 3 weeks models posing outside the bar opposite the new Boat 7/11 on Pattaya Tai. 3 different occasions , 3 different sets of models. They all seemed professional with all the gear and stuff. A few times they did "crowd" scenes all with happy smiling people having fun!

Maybe the TAT are trying to attract weekend tourists from BKK......???

5 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Hi RT!

I've noticed over the last 3 weeks models posing outside the bar opposite the new Boat 7/11 on Pattaya Tai. 3 different occasions , 3 different sets of models. They all seemed professional with all the gear and stuff. A few times they did "crowd" scenes all with happy smiling people having fun!

Maybe the TAT are trying to attract weekend tourists from BKK......???

Maybe for a TV show, Thai soap opera?

Maybe for a TV show, Thai soap opera?

No mate ...I've seen quite a few of those being filmed in my time (I have even appeared on the telly a few times myself!) but these weren't for a TV show...Purely photographic ...Each time with different models... Further down the same road there are a couple of all night eating/footie places that are now empty.I'm thinking that it is gonna be a promotion for the area........

This may take you back in time ...It isn't too far from that "bat castle" disco place from the 90s...!!

• 4 weeks later...