Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 237 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned Poompui and I think some of you were interested too.  I don't why they named her, usually girls named Lek it makes sense, but that's her real name. Every time I come, the Rembrandt Su

The Black Pagoda group of bars at Patpong 2 ran a all-u-can-drink promotion over Songkran.  For 900 baht, you were provided as many bottles of Singha-Tiger-Chang-Leo you wanted in any of their four ba

After 12 weeks I returned for my second AstraZeneca jab.  The vibe was much different this time, much more upbeat, and more people in the hotels.  I booked the Sofitel and they gave me a corner room o

Posted Images

On 8/22/2020 at 2:34 AM, RhinoTusk said:

Here are a couple videos of Bunny Kanan.  Damn, she’s a sexy chick. 1luv

"I want to have her children"! Quote from Woody Allen to Diane Keaton in "Manhattan",circa 1979. Before he was found to be a perv. She is stunning. Thanks for the wonderful and detailed TR. 

• Upvote 1
On 8/3/2020 at 6:47 AM, RhinoTusk said:

Here's the Donut calendar for July

Bunny 2020 Calendar Donuts-08.jpg

The Francesca calendar is available too

Bunny 2020 Calendar Franziie-01.jpg

For my next Bunny shoot, I'm thinking of the one in the middle.  Stay tuned.

s02-324.pngs02-442.pngs03-648.pngs03-654.png

Is that carpet available for purchase? Amazing.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:34 PM, RhinoTusk said:

Here are a couple videos of Bunny Kanan.  Damn, she’s a sexy chick. 1luv

42 minutes ago, 4wheels said:

"I want to have her children"! Quote from Woody Allen to Diane Keaton in "Manhattan",circa 1979. Before he was found to be a perv. She is stunning. Thanks for the wonderful and detailed TR. 

"I would sell my mother to the Arabs for her" speaking of Woody Allen quotes....

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Definitely the hat....In fact I think they should be compulsory on all future flights to aid social distancing ...

Hats are only for Taco Bell employees, it’s one of the perks, and I don’t think they’re hiring farangs, least not with work permit.

1 hour ago, RhinoTusk said:

Hats are only for Taco Bell employees, it’s one of the perks, and I don’t think they’re hiring farangs, least not with work permit.

I wonder if they would wear the hat if it was covered in "chocolate" mole sauce ....

EDIT = Spelling ... too much Sato for breakfast this morning ..... sorry!!

Edited by Bullfrog
Just now, RhinoTusk said:

On the subject of spicy tacos, has anyone noticed the cute girls have the tastiest pussy?

No...But I can certainly say the spicier the food the more tingly my cock feels when giving anal ......

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

No...But I can certainly say the spicier the food the more tingly my cock feels when giving anal ......

I don’t think cute girls do anal, but I never asked

10 minutes ago, RhinoTusk said:

I don’t think cute girls do anal, but I never asked

I quite agree ..it would be impolite and ungentlemanly not to ask first but there are some on here without the social etiquette that what we have...

......To most people the only cute girls that do anal are Khatoeys ...

Business seems to be picking up slightly, and I notice a few more customers in the bars than a couple weeks ago. 

Attitude is better, too. A waitress was claiming I had bar fined her years ago, when she was young and pretty. "You no remember me?", she says, trying to make me feel guilty. I asked her to name the hotel and she said the short time room upstairs. I always use the hotels, I told her, never short time rooms, and she confessed she was pulling my chain. We both had a good laugh. 

Here's the Plaza last night. IMG_20200926_203628.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1