Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned Poompui and I think some of you were interested too.  I don't why they named her, usually girls named Lek it makes sense, but that's her real name. Every time I come, the Rembrandt Su

The Black Pagoda group of bars at Patpong 2 ran a all-u-can-drink promotion over Songkran.  For 900 baht, you were provided as many bottles of Singha-Tiger-Chang-Leo you wanted in any of their four ba

After 12 weeks I returned for my second AstraZeneca jab.  The vibe was much different this time, much more upbeat, and more people in the hotels.  I booked the Sofitel and they gave me a corner room o

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

Thought I was in for a treat with a brand new bus home, but it broke down even before getting out of town.  This is the third time this has happened to me in the last year.  This time, the delay was only 30 minutes, other times an hour.

Haha, that made me laugh a little..... I often get on buses at Ekamai that look so old I wonder if they will make it, they of course do, but maybe a little more sedately, which is good. 

Thanks again.

Edited by jacko

Rhino Tusk:   Ah, Kassalong - I have had a few very talented girls there over the past few years,? I usually walk down Soi 6 from Soi 4 and directly into the front door.

I used to stay in the old Parkway a few doors down from the Majestic Suites, and when they opened I stayed there a couple of times, but then it became too popular and it was difficult to get a reservation; nice rooms but a little small. It was around that time that I first stayed in the Dynasty Grande and that is still my hotel of choice in the area.

Lovely girl in the photos, I'd sure like to see her with that top off....?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, RhinoTusk said:

Came to town a day early after receiving my new stamp, my tenth retirement extension, so I was in the mood to celebrate. :clap2  Did a walk-in at Majestic Suites for 750.  They gave me Room 203 once again, the room with synergy (sinergy?), so I knew I'd be getting some hot sex.:banana

Went over to Soi 11 for a burger, heard Daniel Thaiger would be closing at the end of the month, will have to find another place for my burger fix.?

IMG_20201127_174110.jpg

Just looks so good! I'm off for a burger.

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas.  Cancelled the trip in for fear i wouldn't be allowed back to Pattaya .  Unfounded.  Thanks so much for the Photos and report. I found a Seven year Havana Club to keep me warm tonight   Keep them coming RT much appreciated. 

22 minutes ago, sailingbill said:

Merry Christmas.  Cancelled the trip in for fear i wouldn't be allowed back to Pattaya .  Unfounded.  Thanks so much for the Photos and report. I found a Seven year Havana Club to keep me warm tonight   Keep them coming RT much appreciated. 

I was worried about a lockdown too but had already booked at low non-refundable rates.  Now I’m having such a good time I wouldn’t mind being stuck in Bangkok a while longer. :D

The Landmark kindly did not charge me, they well could have.  Looking forward to your update. Ill be returning soon.  Possibly Monday if the bars are open. Made a mistake staying on LKM here weeks ago on Mon/tues   Kinks and Pandoras closed.  

Edited by sailingbill
burger
18 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

I was worried about a lockdown too but had already booked at low non-refundable rates.  Now I’m having such a good time I wouldn’t mind being stuck in Bangkok a while longer. :D

Fuck, I'm so jealous.....thanks for all the pictures!

RT again a lovely update as is your lady. Good information about  Soi Thaniya. Near Le Buchon?  Ill give it a try next week. Did you find the same with the girls on the left side of Thermae?   Before when the Japanese were here we were not  handsome men. The Sofitel being about the same price as the Landmark but next to Thermae will have me giving it a go next week. 

I recommend the Sofitel, better value than the JW Marriott IMHO, and the third floor access to the BTS Sky Walk is very convenient. 

Soi Thaniya runs parallel to Patpong, the closed Hooters is on the Silom end.

I haven’t been in Thermae for a while so can’t comment on the scene there.

Great report and all the best for wherever your next adventure takes you. Seems like you have chosen a life style that most of us can only dream about. Keep them coming!

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Sadly there seems to be a turn of events. Bangkok for sure and we are in denial believing it's not coming to Pattaya. My friend has an office on Silom/Surawong.  I was excited to tell him now is the time for Thaniya.  He said he was well aware but knowing i'm a hands on guy said i would be disappointed. Pretty girls but more about Dead Artist of past and Spasso.