Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Unless Thais develop a liking for cannabis I wonder if the market from foreigners is strong enough, especially in low season, to sustain the explosion in weed outlets. Same in Pattaya where many places seem empty of customers. 

Thanks for your many pictorial reports mate. You live a great life and nice of you to share it with us. 

Edited by biggles
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mentioned Poompui and I think some of you were interested too.  I don't why they named her, usually girls named Lek it makes sense, but that's her real name. Every time I come, the Rembrandt Su

The Black Pagoda group of bars at Patpong 2 ran a all-u-can-drink promotion over Songkran.  For 900 baht, you were provided as many bottles of Singha-Tiger-Chang-Leo you wanted in any of their four ba

After 12 weeks I returned for my second AstraZeneca jab.  The vibe was much different this time, much more upbeat, and more people in the hotels.  I booked the Sofitel and they gave me a corner room o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, biggles said:

Unless Thais develop a liking for cannabis I wonder if the market from foreigners is strong enough, especially in low season, to sustain the explosion in weed outlets. Same in Pattaya where many places seem empty of customers. 

Thanks for your many pictorial reports mate. You live a great life and nice of you to share it with us. 

The dispensaries are too expensive for anyone but the tourist market.  Thais order online where prices are much lower.  I also order online, quality herb for less than half price because I order larger quantities.  Free shipping and in my mailbox the next day.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Kev said:

Just wondering why not put in a few plants yourself save buying it?

LOL My balcony isn’t very big and the washing machine is out there.

• Haha 1
The dispensaries are too expensive for anyone but the tourist market.  Thais order online where prices are much lower.  I also order online, quality herb for less than half price because I order larger quantities.  Free shipping and in my mailbox the next day.
Can we get some links for good online sellers?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Odense said:

Can we get some links for good online sellers?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

This place offers good deals on 10 gram packs.  If you register and put something in your cart they’ll send you a coupon for 10% off after 2 days.  I get really good herb for 225-270 per gram, similar quality to what the dispensaries charge 700.

https://prikpot.com

I bought some cheaper stuff from these guys.  They had strains with names like ‘green crack’ and ‘squirrel tail’ for 59 to 79 baht per gram.  The buzz isn’t as good and doesn’t taste or smell nearly as good so I end up not using it.  Wouldn’t you rather smoke ‘Silky Delight’?  Or ‘Critical Haze’?  Or would you rather smoke ‘Squirrel Tail’?  😝 

https://thaigreenlab.com

i haven’t bought from these guys yet but I’m on their mailing list

https://www.thaiweed.online/shop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Songkran is getting out of hand. I observed revelers with a water cannon mounted atop a tanker truck driving down Sukhumvit mowing people down. LOL I stayed on the Skywalk 

IMG_20230415_195147.jpg

• Sad 1

Sad Rhino, thats just violence . I was in Issan and they were going at it with vigor. But if a motorcycle extended their arm palm down they were not doused. More often the M/C drivers would slow and allow water to be poured. Songkran really means something to the Thais i think.

14 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

Songkran is getting out of hand. I observed revelers with a water cannon mounted atop a tanker truck driving down Sukhumvit mowing people down. LOL I stayed on the Skywalk 

Is it a water tanker, or perhaps one of those that comes and pumps out your septic tanks.

45 minutes ago, jacko said:

Is it a water tanker, or perhaps one of those that comes and pumps out your septic tanks.

Veering way off topic and I’ll indeed get my coat, how often should I have that tank pumped?

23 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Veering way off topic and I’ll indeed get my coat, how often should I have that tank pumped?

If you can get the cover off use a dip stick to see how it is doing. Mine seem to go a long time (over a year)... but you are an American, so likely need it emptying more often. (Sorry, could not resist it!😄).

Edited by jacko
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jacko said:

If you can get the cover off use a dip stick to see how it is doing. Mine seem to go a long time (over a year)... but you are an American, so likely need it emptying more often. (Sorry, could not resist it!😄).

Being a septic I know my shit and have dipped my stick in some dodgy girls here.  Back home I owned a house and the family home had tanks but we also had drainage fields which I didn’t see them install here. Just a large black tank. As I remember it was about 1-2 years between pumping so I’ll give it a year and see what goes.   Thanks 

Yep they don't seem to put drainage channels in Thailand, not sure why but every wet season septic in chaiyaphum over flows. Can't convince them that needs two tanks and drainage.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

What say we crawl out of the septic tank and into another cesspool.  Patpong.

Thanks very much, RT. Very useful. 

Unfortunately, I think that nothing you have said persuades me that a visit to PP is warranted on my next visit to LOS. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Bazle said:

Thanks very much, RT. Very useful. 

Unfortunately, I think that nothing you have said persuades me that a visit to PP is warranted on my next visit to LOS. 

That’s perfectly understandable since the mamasan will no longer close the curtain at The Strip so you can get a BBBJ from one of their fine dancers.  I suppose i could have done doggy style standing up but it always seemed more natural to drop my pants and let her do her thing.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...