Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Knew that I was almost certainly going to  have to do a 90 report so went today avoid the panicked multitude at the end of the month.  Got there at 9:50 and was out the door by 10:05.  Not all that many people.  Two thirds of the seats have do not sit signs but no problem finding a seat.  

When my number was called, the officer handed my passport back in probably a minute.

• Thanks 1

I had a similar experience. I went to Jomtien for my 90-day report at 1.30 pm on the 9th (9 days late). On arrival I was handed my number, proceeded to counter 4 and my number was already showing on the board. I was out of there within 2 minutes. Marvellous. 

• Thanks 1

I went to my local Immigration office for my 90 report when due in May but the office was closed.  I can’t do an online report because my current TM 47 was issued long ago and is not in the system.  I thought about mailing the report but there’s no one to receive it.  I’ll probably see all the farang down at the office August 1st. ?

I didn't really know when mine would have been due but for the amnesty.  Last report was mid March and did my extension in late March.  Always before I had headed back to the US within 90 days after my last report or arrival with the extension coming in between.

19 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

I went to my local Immigration office for my 90 report when due in May but the office was closed.  I can’t do an online report because my current TM 47 was issued long ago and is not in the system.  I thought about mailing the report but there’s no one to receive it.  I’ll probably see all the farang down at the office August 1st. ?

Office is open now,took me 5mins when i went last wed.

The amnesty sems to have been extended to Sept 26th. but if anyone wants to stay beyond that they need to move. This is likely been done to prevent a July 31st mad dash to immigration by the rumoured 300,000 to 400,000 foreigners 'stuck' here. 

Foreigners can apply for visa extensions after July 31

Applications considered on case-by-case basis until Sept 26

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1953220/

Don't take my word on this as it is fresh news, and usually the dust needs to settle to see the reality. As it reads, if you plan to fly out of Thailand before Sept 26th, no need to extend if you previously qualified for amnesty.

Edited by jacko

Jacko, 90 day report also extended.?   Meet you finally tonight at Cherry?  We are having dinner in the alley if they allow us to split a meal  . I eat very little but the TGF of course can eat the whole cow. 

20 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Jacko, 90 day report also extended.?   Meet you finally tonight at Cherry?  We are having dinner in the alley if they allow us to split a meal  . I eat very little but the TGF of course can eat the whole cow. 

People on 1 year extensions should do their 90 day reporting as normal in my mind, in reality the requirement has been suspended. It would be logical that it should be included in this latest move too if indeed they want to keep the offices from becoming too busy. Have to see how this pans out, those looking to extend beyond Sept. 26th are going to have to show valid proof as to why.... will it be achieved with just 1900 baht and a few photocopies or what?