Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Due to COVID, I decided to set up a dedicated YouTube channel for the Cherry Bar. On this channel, I will uploading all my old videos of the Cherry Bar and of bars from around town. Once the

Happy New Year Everybody. How New Year's Eve Used To Be in Pattaya ! (Video from Cherry Bar 2006)

In these depressing times, I've put together a picture gallery from some happier days at the Cherry Bar. (from 2006-2011). If you visited the bar then, you will recognize a few familiar faces, som

Posted Images

Thanks for that bit of good news. I went for a look and eventually put the light out at 2. 30 am. What a blast from the past! Beside the great memories I loved the words of Jinglebell Rock. Keep them coming.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to add another few comments onto this topic.

Yet again sitting here crying into my coffee, thanks for the posts. I just finished viewing FLB from 2006 - 2011.  I realise that many saw this place as a destination and looking at some of the ladies, I can understand why. There have been some exciting ladies over the years. In my case I was more of a night starter person there except when I got dancing to the Philipinos and then I would hang around. Parties were of course mandatory. 

Back to the video. There are so many faces that leap out but perhaps for me the interesting thing was seeing the rise of Alice. Here was a slightly mousy service girl who eventually did a Hans Christian Andersen from duckling to swan and devoured untold megs of posting on this very site. Also, anyone that doesnt think that the infamous Jaime worked there needs to take a look.

I then moved onto  a Christmas party a the Cherry Bar in Soi 8. This did really remind me how consistent the patronage has been and for such a long time. There are so many memories and I wont mention any of them as there are just too many. Perhaps looking at some of my old barfines from this bar and realising that they were not waiting for my return to Pattaya dented my ego somewhat! (LOL) 

Anyway, yet again my sincere thanks to all the contributors to this topic. Its been a blast for me. 

11 hours ago, sailingbill said:
A lovely  video. I was looking for a new place to sail and came across  PT.   I stayed,    Who the fuck is Alice? 

I will get Chubby Brown to contact you. She used to live next door to him!

Edited by teelack
As an American i had to google Chubby Brown.  "My Carona" 
He is rude, crude and very funny assuming that you can understand his English. Stand corrected but I thought he was the originator of the alternative Alice words.

35 minutes ago, teelack said:

He is rude, crude and very funny assuming that you can understand his English. Stand corrected but I thought he was the originator of the alternative Alice words.

Jim the rude and crude have always been the most funny an accurate, they spoke the truth. Our Richard Pryor and the UK's Benny Hill.  MM said Alice had moved to Bangkok. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great vid Adam. Even I made an appearance in it from my two month trip in 2009. Probably a few more members in there as well.

Edited by Lantern
  • Like 1

Married his Filipina, took her back to the US and been working in real estate for many years. 

• 4 weeks later...