Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Property & Engineering Services - what we do

Having used Steve's company I will also recommend it.
Steve and his wife are good, hardworking and reliable people.
I don't think I could have found cheaper but even if I could it is well worth it to have peace of mind without having to watch every action of the workers.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Odense said:

Having used Steve's company I will also recommend it.
Steve and his wife are good, hardworking and reliable people.
I don't think I could have found cheaper but even if I could it is well worth it to have peace of mind without having to watch every action of the workers.

Ditto from me. ?

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, 

I'm thinking of hiring Steve & Co. for bathroom (full remodel, tiling, etc) and floor tiling in an apartment. I would like to hear from some other users here if they were happy with his services? If its uncomfortable to answer in public I'm available in DM. 

Thanks! 

• 1 year later...
On 5/24/2023 at 7:16 AM, chippendalesam said:

Hello Steve, my name is Sanders(Sam) and I live in Pattaya now. I would like your help in a 100% condo renovation. My email is chippendalesam@yahoo.com

Unfortunately, Steve is having problems accessing the forum (mods: are you able to assist, please?), but I've made him aware of your post and he will email you.