Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

English Fantasy Football 2020/21

I know I'm shite at this and I don't know why I keep entering but I'm back for another go!!!

My score for the last 5 season has increased every year so I do seem to be slowly getting better at it....

3 minutes ago, Hammer said:
If anybody likes to play English Fantasy Football.
This season's Fantasy Football codes for the Cherry Bar are ;
Cherry Bar Classic - Code to join this league: c00k3j
Cherry Bar H2H - Code to join this league: w58oxp

I've joined, but bugger me with a pitchfork I'll be lucky to be in the top 100 ...... !!

Just now, TheFiend said:

I know I'm shite at this and I don't know why I keep entering but I'm back for another go!!!

My score for the last 5 season has increased every year so I do seem to be slowly getting better at it....

You've been over 2,000 for two seasons ...That aint so bad as me !!

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

Yep up and running again ..... I noticed that some players are in the FLB League ....Anybody got the code to join ..???

Is it something I can look up on the EPL fantasy site? Like in league. It was an automatic rejoin for me. Not many in that league most are in the Cherry Bar leagues.

Just now, midlifecrisis said:

Is it something I can look up on the EPL fantasy site? Like in league. It was an automatic rejoin for me. Not many in that league most are in the Cherry Bar leagues.

I searched back as far as 2011 but can't find the original code to join. Because I have changed email addresses I am no longer auto renew ...

No problem though ..

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I'm lingering down in the mid 70s but I'm captaining Bamford and using bench boost cos nobody is injured (ATM!). 

My target for this season is to jump up to the top 50 on the first page!!

I am slightly below you on the table. One spot at a time. Good (better) luck this week.!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Did you triple Captain Son ???? :rolleyes:

I mistakenly did. Then I started the day wishing I had tc's Salah but then he was out of the starting lineup and I felt better until Salah entered the game.

:banghead

I am terrible on captain picks.

10 minutes ago, midlifecrisis said:

I am terrible on captain picks.

I'm surprised that you didn't wait for the upcoming double game week to use triple captain but that is going to be a difficult decision too because of rotation and injuries ...It really is an unpredictable season so far !!!

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

I'm surprised that you didn't wait for the upcoming double game week to use triple captain but that is going to be a difficult decision too because of rotation and injuries ...It really is an unpredictable season so far !!!

I would say that for me double game weeks never work out. The guy I pick only ends up playing one match. Like I said, I never get it right. But it's OK. Playing the fantasy league keeps me watching matches and I have really learned to love British football over the years. I started watching in 2008-2009. I liked Portsmouth and didn't understand relegation yet. They had one year to go in the league. I have learned a bit of geography as teams go up and down. Netflix has a series on the Yorkshire Ripper and I know where towns like Huddersfield are because of the EPL. I used to not think much of the game but have learned to love it.

I am now in the upper echelon and will not reply to the likes of MLC unless they book an appointment with my secretary.

I'm off now to get measured up for my Mess Kit in readiness for the end of season Sportsman's Dinner.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I am now in the upper echelon and will not reply to the likes of MLC unless they book an appointment with my secretary.

I'm off now to get measured up for my Mess Kit in readiness for the end of season Sportsman's Dinner.

Holy shit! I've got 3 players not playing a game this gameweek!!!

4 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Holy shit! I've got 3 players not playing a game this gameweek!!!

After shunning me I can only say that your karma has bitten you on the derriere.

Covid got to MCI

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • Like 1