Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pratumnak Condo Projects Year 2018+

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to do a 1 year rental in Pratumnak (or close) this coming season. Would you know if any service or site where I can list properties by date of when the project was built? Or something similar. 

I'm looking for projects dated 2018+. 

Thanks, 

Cant heip your question but please update as you continue.  I use East Coast Realty and happy with the service.  I have considered moving to the dark side or the Hill. I like the par 3 at Asia Hotel so Pratunmak would be good. 

On 10/4/2020 at 11:35 PM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to do a 1 year rental in Pratumnak (or close) this coming season. Would you know if any service or site where I can list properties by date of when the project was built? Or something similar. 

I'm looking for projects dated 2018+. 

Thanks, 

Don't think I've come across any property listing site which allows you to filter by age of project, but then again it's not a factor I consider. 

I don't know why you are limiting yourself to projects finished in the last two years, you are severely limiting the number of options available. Stretching your criteria out to 5-6 years will give you a lot more options of buildings that still should be in very good condition when your 1 year contract ends.

As far as projects that fit your criteria in the Pratumnak area I can't think of many off hand.

Sands at the bottom of Soi 5 is the first one that springs to mind. There is also One Tower at the bottom of Soi 4 which I think may be 2 or 3 years old. There are possibly some projects in the New Nordic estate that may fit.

In the Cosy Beach area there is a building on Kasetsin Soi 1, I think it is called The Jewel, which had just opened, or was just about to open, when I moved away from the area last year.

Slightly off Pratumnak, on Theppraya Road there is a newish development about halfway down the hill between the Pratumnak lights and Thepprasit Road, I think it's called Carribean something?. I'm not sure exactly when it opened but think it's about 2-3 years old.

As I said earlier expanding your criteria slightly will give you a lot more choice.

• Upvote 1

I think you'll find the more recent builds have less sq meters of living area than older builds. If it were me, I'd be looking at best price/sq m, and then comparing amenities and condition of the rental to make my final selection.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, aldriglikvid said:

Guys, of course I understand the rationale. However, now I'm looking for a particular project so if you know any names, please write them and I'll create a list. I can share the list sorted for year later ?

FYI. The development I mentioned previously on Thappraya Road is called Grande Carribean.

• 5 weeks later...