Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 269 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Crazy Offer: Stay At 30 Centara Hotels In Thailand Until December 30th For 10,000 Baht (US$315)

Pass.... might do the Areca for 750 baht.

That's a very good rate if you stay at all 33 hotels. But as it's only for one night at each hotel I doubt anyone would use them all.

If I was in Thailand I doubt I would go to Krabi or Phuket or Trat or some of the other places.

There are 5 in Pattaya but I'm buggered if I'd want to move 5 times just to save some money on hotels.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, awesum4 said:

If I was in Thailand I doubt I would go to Krabi or Phuket or Trat or some of the other places.

Talking to someone yesterday just back from Phuket.... dead apparently. Pattaya doing better.

• Thanks 1
Just now, awesum4 said:

That's a very good rate if you stay at all 33 hotels. But as it's only for one night at each hotel I doubt anyone would use them all.

There are 5 in Pattaya but I'm buggered if I'd want to move 5 times just to save some money on hotels.

Totally agree....You'd either be travelling, packing/unpacking or sleeping .. What a load of bollocks!!

• Like 1

I booked one of these yesterday, Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi, three nights cost 10,000.  I'll do a trip report, I'm also hitting Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, and Koh Lipe. Want to enjoy these islands while there are no tourists. 

• Upvote 4
9 hours ago, RhinoTusk said:

I booked one of these yesterday, Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi, three nights cost 10,000.  I'll do a trip report, I'm also hitting Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, and Koh Lipe. Want to enjoy these islands while there are no tourists. 

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos already. ?

9 hours ago, knortyboy said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos already. ?

Yes me too.... especially if some model assignments can be fitted in there.